Chapter 11: Make up(^3^)

So hi again ! Umm here is your second chapter happy? You are good! Play the song whenever! Bad liar by Selena Gomez

Russia's pov:

I can't live without my sunflower! I got to think if I were America were would I go I'm not going to England he is how you say a ' cunt' yeah pretty much fuck that what about France? No hell way he is a damn flirt about everything so fuck that. How about Canada yeah he is not so much of a dick so let's go there but were dose he live ? prussia that idiot knows where he lives right? Yeah he dose!

Ringing...Ringing.... picks up

Russia: Prussia do you know where Canada or matthew lives?
Prussia:yeah why?
Russia : No time just answer the damn question!
Prussia: ( say the address)
Russia: thank you.
Prussia:No problem but why do you--

I hung up the phone before Prussia could finish his sentence. I called my helicopter and tell the man the directions . We started to fly off!

America's pov:

I was making cookies in the kitchen of Matthews house. Until I here a knock on the front door I open up the door all that happens is me getting body slammed to the floor! " What the--" that's when I open my eyes and saw Russia he looked like he was crying for little bit " America I'm sorry, I'm sorry I should have never said that to you!" he said starting to cry " I'm sorry to Russia I shouldn't say that either! I was just really angry."I said as we hugged it out. Russia lifted me like a princess and carrying me to his helicopter!

Alfred: hey Matt me and Russia are back together! And we are going home!

Matt : okay I'm just driving back home from the airport!

Alfred: okay ttyl!

Matt:ttyl!

I stop texting and held Russia's hand . I look at him and kissed him on the cheek " Ivan I love you!" I said blushing looking away he whispered in my ear and said" I love you to sunflower!" I blush and laid on his shoulder.

Canada's pov:

I'm glad that my older brother got his boyfriend back! I wouldn't forgive Russia for what he did but he is to scary!

Fuck'n done yippee fucking free ! Wait for tomorrow for two more chapters so yeah bye my beautiful people!!!!!

Piper has fuck'n burned that bitch ass building down!
<( ̄︶ ̄)> []~( ̄▽ ̄)~* ( ̄﹏ ̄) (ˇ)