Chapter 7: using first name for now on!

So nothing to say but enjoy!

Russia's pov:

Today me and America were going to the store together. It feels nice I like that me and America are dating!" America are you ready?" I was waiting at the door for him " yeah sorry you have a lot of scarfs and jackets it was hard to choose!"he had a goofy smile on his face." Let's go goofy идиот." " what does that mean!" I ran outside he followed behind me we got to the town and bought a couple of things not much.

" " what does that mean!" I ran outside he followed behind me we got to the town and bought a couple of things not much

"Hey Russia may I ask something?"

"Da go ahead."

"I will wait till we get to the house to talk about it!"

"Fine with me."

Le time skip!

America's pov:

So Russia and I are laying down on the couch."America what is it you want to talk to me about?" He said as he held me in his strong arms "First names!" I said blushing "really that is all you want to say."he said with a smile I couldn't stand it I really do love Russia ! Ahh "yeah!" "Find Start using first names then Alfred!"he said laughing a little "ohh it's on Ivan! "we laying down watching shows falling to sleep to the snow outside .

Yeah shut up I know I owe you 3 more chapters but I do them in the morning so hope you enjoyed! Yeah it's at fucking night fucking 2:00 am stay up to do this but for the love out of Russia and America! I'm tired so yeah fuck!Bye my beautiful people!!

Piper has left the building !!!(≧▽≦)/~┴┴