Chapter 15: Meeting Russia's sisters?!

Here we are! Fuck me twice with a God damn pole Not literally!wtf anywho to the story!

America's pov:

I walk down stairs halfway I see Ivan's sisters. Look they scare the fuck out me before I can get away Ivan calls me down ! Dammit I am soooo screwed!
" hey Ivan and his sisters!" I said smiling" Ivan you pick a good one he seems cute!" Ukraine said yeah I know there name she's the nice one!" Hmm Russia you could of have picked better but he is fine I guess!" Belarus said she was the bitch in the family LIKE A HUGE BITCH sorry but it's true!"Alfred how about you go shopping with my sisters?" He said with a special smile I hate to see him upset so " Sure I don't mind!" I smile " yeah America how about we show in your home town!" Ukraine said " okay I know a good mall in my home town!" Me and her can good shopping all day if we could! But Belarus hates my guts because I'm taking her big brother away. I mean that's how Canada felt but he understand how I felt about Ivan.

Le time skip to America's home town and to mall!

Ukraine's pov:

We were at the mall they have a lot of cute stuff and I brought a lot of money because I want to buy a lot of stuff! " so Alfred how much do you love our brother?"me and Belarus wanted to know how much he loved our brother! But Russia's planning on propose to him how cute ! " I love him to the moon and back!" Hahah funny America was the first to make it to the moon and Russia made it around the world!" Aww okay okay what about having kids together?" I really want to know " well if was possible sure I think cute babies!" He said you see his ears going red how cute but he really loves are brother! " Hey um America I don't really like you but our brother does so you hurt him I'll find you! Understand?" America looked at Belarus and nodded rapidly up and down.(oh and pic)

So yeah Le time skip to home of Russia

Russia's pov:

I was pasting in my room my sisters can be hard on people I love but that's how they are! Please Alfred don't anything stupid! I heard the front door open I see my sisters and boyfriend laughing having shopping bag in there hand I ran to hug my babe " I missed you!" I said to him hugging him tight " hey I c-can't b-b-breath!" I let him go " sorry I want alone time with that's all!" I said smiling in an anxious way " I know we will give me a second!" He said helping my sisters with all of the bags I feel like they have 40 bags and America has 10 bags! They shop to damn much if you ask me! America walks up to me and says " look what I have?" He sticked out two tickets to a love hotel " where did you get that ?"
" from your sisters!" He said smirking I ran upstairs with him "how about since my sisters are here and we want to fun tonight! How about doing it there just me and you alone fucking until daylight?" I said rapping my arms around his waist from the back whispering the last part in his ears. " Sure I mean why not!"

Hahahahah hahahahah more mother fuck'n cliffhanger! So yeah bye my beautiful people!

Piper pass out drunk!~T_T~