Chapter 16:The love hotel!>o<

So ummmm to the story?

Play the song when ever.

America's pov:

Me and Ivan checked into the hotel it was all clean I like it! Ivan pins me to the bed " Alfred I'm going to fuck you so hard that going to impregnate you with my kid!"he whispered in my ear then roughly kissed my lips! He put his tongue in my mouth our tongues were fighting for dominates he over powered my tongue. I started to strip down leaving me in only my shirt he started doing the same we broke the kiss I want to see his little friend!( get it his dick!lolXD okay I'll stop being a cock block !)I grab his dick I started to suck on it. I try to fit all of it in my mouth but his dick is really big! I started to deep throating him " Alfred I gonna c-" cut off by his grunts and cumming in my mouth try swallowing all of it but a little bit came out " Alfred how about instead of lube substitute with cum instead?" He said with lustful eyes " sure!" I said putting the little bit of cum to my hole. Ivan puts his big dick in my small switch hole he shoved it in my ass really hard it felt AMAZING he was fast I moaned like crazy! But damn did it feel good as fuck Ivan sucked on my chest licking and biting my nipples! He started living hickeys all over I moaned loudly Ivan was grunting going faster " Alfred I'm gonna c-" I cut him off "inside!"he cam all in my ass cum dripping out of my ass!" Alfred we're done yet I said until you have my child !" I was happy that he and I can have fun all night !

After all that sex they fell asleep

                  Russia's pov:

I wake up it's morning already dammit! My dick was still in my love I pull out and go take a shower and put on my clothes my princess woke up" good morning princess." He laughed " haha funny help me up! You slammed my ass last night my butt hurts." He was smiling I help him into the bathroom I hear the shower run him humming a song. He put his clothes on and we check out hotel I DEFINITELY will come back! He pull me and said.........

Ha hahahahah mofo cliffhangers
Any who goodnight or good morning if you live somewhere else! I never felt this dirty using cock , dick ,penis but know that I put it in a story I feel like a dirty whore witch is weird as fuck but whatever. Bye my beautiful people!!!!

Piper fuck'n past out from to much  tequila ! God dammit!
<( ̄︶ ̄)> []~( ̄▽ ̄)~* ( ̄﹏ ̄) (ˇ)( ̄︶ ̄)> <( ̄︶ ̄)/ (﹏′) (▽′)╭╭∩╮