Ciao adios

This is terrible but I kinda liked the idea of it so tried it out and I don't know...

Ghost Mary POV:

You used to take me out, to the diner just down the road. Dinner with you used to always be nice.

But then he came back.

You took him out, you left me behind, I should have always known your heart already belonged to someone else.

Running through streets.

I see you holding his hand.

I see you through the window, latched to your arm, looking down at him softer than you ever did to me.

I hope he treats you better than I did to you.

I took a bullet so you could keep him. No man does what he did for you without love being behind.

I know what you two could become.
Ciao adios I'm done!

He used to know where you were, with his special big brother.

He used to trace you out and follow you home, he knew you better.

And even though we had a child, I know he cares for her better, I saw it in his eyes when you took him from her.

I know you better than I know myself.

Mary Watson was perfect for me.

But Watson Holmes is better.

I hope he treats you better than I treated you.

I'm out of here, yeah here, I don't see the point no more. Your heart was never mine, it was already yours he'd won.

Never spoke about me the way you did about him, when he left your life, and i took it from him, when I filled in the gap that couldn't be replaced, I was just there to take up the space.

I know who you belong too.

Domestic life never suited you.

Trained assassin.

Soldier who never came home.

Baby girl.

Young man all alone.

Take him home. In your fancy car.
Make out in the rain.
When he calls he'll know where you are
When I knew differently

I hope you treat him better than you treated me.

Ciao adios I'm done.