Autowrong

Sherlock and John had run to hide away from the murderer who had been chasing them, they were getting out of breath and didn't know their way around the building very well so Sherlock had grabbed John and pulled him into a small cupboard with him, Sherlock was stooped down painfully to stop his head hitting the roof.

They had managed to find themselves in a cupboard that only opened from the outside but they couldn't complain due to the fact that they would be easily heard.

John pulled his phone out and indicated Sherlock to turn his on silent which Sherlock did before John messaged him.

Text Greg-JW

Who's Greg?-SH

Lestrade!-JW

Bossy boots, okay I'll text him-SH

Okay done-SH

How do you plan on escaping?-JW

I can't see a thing though, too dark and besides my backs aching and I can't move-SH

John looked up at his friend, illuminated by the ghostly light of his phone screen and sighed silently at the slightly pained expression of his friend.

Let me help you-JW

Sherlock looked up from the text and John smiled at him innocently, the cupboard was short but it was a little bit wider in one direction so they could probably sit down.

John pulled Sherlock close to him and they dropped to the ground silently, careful not to knock the walls or scrape the floors. In the end of it all, Sherlock ended up sat between John's legs with his back against John.

Sherlock reached up, trying to ease the cramp in his neck, John shook his head and lifted his own hands up to Sherlocks neck and massaged it gently, Sherlock froze at the touch but then relaxed a little bit, John's warm hands against his pale skin.

John worked at the knots in his muscles, and lifted one hand to message Sherlock again.

Feeling any better?-JW

Yes, Thankyou-SH

Can't you seduce the way out-JW

How in the world of crumpets do you seduce a door into opening?!-SH

Deduce! I meant deduce!-JW

Sherlock sighed quietly shaking his head as John's hand continued to work at the knots in his neck and upper back around his shoulders.

Gavin says he'll be here in an hour :(
-SH

Okay, good, and did you seriously just put a sad face?-JW

Yup ;)-SH

John could feel Sherlocks silent laughter through the detectives spine as he moved to the detectives shoulder blade and Sherlock went quiet again. John took a little while longer before he had sorted Sherlocks neck for him and he was feeling good again, before leaning back, Sherlock falling against him.