Chapter 11; Be Our Guest and Tell the Truth

(P.O.V. Bailey)

I finished setting out the last chip, or as the British say 'crisp', bowl on the coffee table, and smiled to myself. It was finally my 20th birthday, and the girls were coming over soon so we could party like we were 12. I was talking to Shawna over Skype, because I had no idea what to set out for Louise, Hazel, and Zoe.

"Looks perfect, Bailey!" She smiled at me through my laptop screen.

"Thanks." I said, before there was a knock at the door. I jumped up from the sofa, skipping to the door. I swing it open, smiling as Zoe, Hazel, Louise, and even little Darcy were standing there in onesies, with sleeping bags, and their hair in pigtails. The same as me, and Shawna through the screen.

"Happy birthday!" They all sang, hugging me as the stepped inside.

"Hey guys, nice outfits!" I giggled, looking down at my Wonder Woman onesie.

Zoe was in a purple and green frog onesie, Louise was in a pink Minnie Mouse, Hazel in a panda onesie, and Darcy was an adorable pink unicorn. I smiled at Darcy, bending down and giving her a hug after I had shut the front door.

"Happy birthday, Bailey!" She squealed as I picked her up.

I giggled at her with a smile, walking over to the sofa, and sitting with her in my lap. "What do we do now? I've made popcorn, chips and salsa, my mom made brownies, and we have ice cream."

Louise giggled at me as she laid out her sleeping bag on the floor. "You really have no idea how to have a sleep over, do you Bailey?"

I shook my head. "I didn't have many friends other then my cousin, and we just watched Buffy most of the time when we had sleep overs. And after she..." I closed my eyes, swallowing hard, "Passed away, I kinda shut down."

Hazel looked at me, giving me a look of sympathy. "Well, usually we like to start out the night with junk food and movies, then we can play a game or something. Gossip, joke around, and eventually watch more movies and crash on the floor."

I laughed, "Okay, what do we watch first?"

Zoe paused for a moment, but as she opened her mouth to answer, she was interrupted.

"The Notebook! That's what mommy and Zoe always watch." Darcy said, giggling.

I smiled, scooting her off my lap, and going to the movie shelf next to the tv, pulling off the movie, and popping it into the dvd player. I sat on the floor, next to Louise. I tucked my legs into my black and blue metallic sleeping bag, and leaned my back up against the sofa. As the previews played, Louise looked at me with a mischievous grin.

"What?" I asked, giving her a raised eye browed look.

She giggled, "So, what did you and Dan do today?"

I rolled my eyes, smiling at her. "Dan and PHIL took me out to breakfast, then we went to the local animal shelter, and volunteered to help them walk the dogs, and I got to play with the cats. It was a lot of fun, actually."

"Did they get you anything?" Zoe asked.

I shook my head. "No, they don't need too. And neither did any of you."

"Well, too late! I shipped your gift today, actually." Shawna said from my laptop, which rested on the sofa so she could see the tv. She smiled at me as she popped a piece of popcorn in her mouth.

"Yupp! We all got you something too." Hazel said.

"Shhhh. This is my favorite part!" Zoe said, staring at the TV.