Eleven

Published 2/5/18 at 15:21 p.m

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She grinned sheepishly to herself, when she woke up to her alarm, it was barely six o'clock; Bucky groaned at the noise, pulling her naked body even closer to his.

"James, it's six in the morning!" she exclaimed, laughing when she felt his excitement pressing against her leg. He flushed red, realizing how exposed they were and immediately wanting to be respectful of her. It was one thing when she was giving herself to him willingly, but he'd never done the whole, next morning thing and he wasn't sure how he was supposed to approach it. He'd always been a gentleman, of course, he would go whilst she knew he was leaving, he wouldn't abandon her in the middle of the night, and he'd treat her like a princess right up until the moment he was gone. He was also generous with the cuddles afterwards, but he'd never stayed the night. His previous late night excursions aside, he couldn't stop himself from watching in admiration at the way the light bounced so delicately off her skin. She pulled out a new pair of knickers and went to pull on her nightgown when Bucky handed her his shirt- a guilty smirk on his face when she a crimson glow filled her cheeks. His scent enveloped her as she slid it on.

"I knew it would look better on you," he smiled down at her; his hands pulling her, by the small of her back, towards him. They shared a kiss, this one felt new too, but this one felt like coming home after months away.

He threw on some pyjama bottoms before they left their room, fingers intertwined as they crossed the floor to the kitchen. Bucky lifted her onto the counter by the corner of the room before turning to the next station to begin making coffee whilst she crossed her legs beneath herself. Olivia's eyes widened that the red marks scratched down his back- she didn't even remember making them,

"You should probably put a shirt on or Steve will know," she cringed, turning red again, and slowly feeling along his shoulders enjoying the way his muscle moved beneath her hands as he made two cups of coffee for himself and Steve, and a cup of tea for her.

"Doll," Bucky chuckled, pressing himself against the counter, confused as to how she was still shorter than him, even on this platform, "He probably already knows." He smirked a little.

"He knows?" she questioned, not feeling any less embarrassed.

"He knows." Steve confirmed, smiling in amusement to his friend who was now facing him. It wasn't the first time he'd dealt with Bucky's sexual adventures, there used to be nights when he'd walk in on Bucky and some girl on the couch, going all the way to town and back. "You weren't exactly quiet." He added, making Olivia choke on her tea, dropping her forehead onto Bucky's shoulder; he was standing with his back to her so he didn't see the bright red deepen on her face he just heard her embarrassed groan. "Don't you think I've heard enough of that?" Steve teased, making Olivia want the ground to swallow her whole. If you could die from embarrassment, she'd be dead ten times over. Bucky, however, was enjoying the gentle ribbing and laughing along.

"I'm going to have a shower, and when I get out this nightmare never happened." She frowned, leaving her tea on the side and rushing into the bathroom.