7

~Jackson~

What the hell is she doing!" I yelled. Marren was acting as if she was totally in love with that criminal.
"Mawson, dude, settle down," Matthews said.
"No!"
"You need to."
"No, my girlfriend is cheating on me!"
"You gave her your blessing."
"Shut up, Matthews."
I walked out of the room and down the hall. I was about to knock on Marren's apartment door when I decided not to. I kept walking and ended up walking outside. I needed to clear my head. She told that criminal what had happened to her and how I kept trying to get her to sleep with me. She is my girlfriend after all. She knows how we met. It was nice meeting her for an undercover case. Then we started dating. It was awesome. She has been undercover a couple times since we began dating. I get jealous a lot, but I know that she's always acting. This time. I wasn't for sure if she was acting, or if she wasn't acting.
ME: Marren I need to speak with you ASAP.
MARREN: Why?
ME: Please.
MARREN: NO. Not An Option! No means no! WE ARE THROUGH.
Sorry that the chapters short but I had nothing else to say in Jacksons POV. Jackson is that kind of person who won't let anyone in. You'll find out later in the story.
Signed,
Francesca Jonica