10

*above is a lyric video of Versace on the Floor by Bruno Mars and a combined photo of the Versace*
WARNING: IF YOU DON'T LIKE SEX SCENES, THAN YOU SHOULD SKIP HALF OF THIS CHAPTER. THIS CHAPTER HAS A SEX SCENE.
~Marren~
Thomas began kissing me. He sat me on the counter. We continued to kiss.
"You sure?" Tommy asked.
"I want to..." I said. I looked up at him and I said, "I want to go all the way. I am tired of being afraid that men will always hurt me. I trust you. I trust you to do this with me, Tommy."
In my ear piece, Matthews was rooting a go while Jackson was yelling for him to shut the hell up. Just then my my phone had began ringing.
I answered, "Hello."
"What the hell are you doing?" Jackson replied.
"Look, I know that your trying to make a fool of me. So Matthews put me on speaker."
"Okay, everyone can hear you," Matthews said in my ear.
"Jackson we're done. I don't know why you just can not understand this. We are through. Bye."
I hung up and looked at Tommy.
"What the hell was that about?" He asked.
"Jackson thinks that we were not through. But I calmly explained that we were," I replied.
"If that's your calm side than I want to see your feisty and mad side."
"You'll see it if you don't keep kissing me."
"Well, let's see."
Tommy turned on the TV and put a disc in. The disc was from the party we were just at. I had wore a nice Versace while Tommy wore a tux. My Versace was a green and yellow, strapless dress. It had sparkles from the top to my waist where it becomes a little puffy and then has a huge split. Now Tommy's tux was my favorite color, turquoise. I could not wait to tear it off of him. I got off of the counter and began dancing with Tommy. We began kissing as the song, Versace on the floor by Bruno Mars came on.
Tommy unzipped the back of my dress. He began kissing my neck and shoulders while my dress slowly fell off. When my dress hit the floor, I stepped out of it and realized that I still had on my white, dazzled, toe showing stilettos. Tommy threw his jacket off and then I had help take off his vest. While he began to kiss my neck and shoulders again, I began to unbutton his shirt. After it was unbutton all the way, he threw it on the floor.
"Did you wear this to impress me?" Tommy asked, gesturing to my black satin undergarment.
"Maybe," I said as I backed up against the wall. "You know my apartment has two bedrooms."
"Which room is yours?" Tommy asked.
"The last one," I replied.
Tommy picked me up and carried me to the last bedroom. He laid me on the bed. He stood there as I spread myself out on the bed. My stilettos had came off and then Tommy got on the bed with me. He was in his boxers. He began kissing me and then he took one of my breast and began licking it. My back had arched and I let out a small moan as he done it. He done the same thing with the other breast. Tommy took my satin lace underwear off and then his boxers. He came over me slowly. He did a long, slow thrust and then the thrusting came faster. My nails dug into his back.
"Tommy, I love you!" I moaned.
"Liza, I love you, too!" Tommy groaned.
He began to nibble on my neck. It felt like a bite and my back arched with a scream from my mouth.
The next day I woke up to a phone ringing. It was my home phone in the living room. I grabbed my robe and went to answer it. My house phone was a captioned phone,

so that way when some one talked I could see what they were saying

so that way when some one talked I could see what they were saying. I sat on the couch and picked up the phone. I had turned the TV off.
"Hello," I yawned.
"Liza where are you?" Mom said, in a panic voice.
"What do you mean?"
"You were supposed to meet me at Carter & Lilley's Café."
"At what time?"
"8:30."
I looked at the clock and it read: 10:15.
"Shit. I'll be there soon! Give me a half hour."
I grabbed a nice sundress with a faded pink cover up, blue jeans, and my white dazzled stilettos. I went to open the bathroom door when Tommy walked out.
"Hey, what's the rush?" He asked.
"I've got to meet with my mom. I forgot about it!" I said, walking into the bathroom.
"Do you want me to fix breakfast?"
"You do that."
I took a quick shower, got dressed, and did my make up and hair. I simply did a bun. It was quick and easy. I came out to the kitchen and Tommy had some bacon and biscuits.
"I was joking when I told you that you could fix breakfast," I chuckled.
"Well, seeing that your running around like a chicken with its head cut off...I decided to be a helpful hand," Tommy replied.
"Thank you."
"Your welcome."
"Tommy, did you regret last night?"
"No. I loved it. Definitely, the scratch marks on my back."
"I did what!"
"No harm."
"Let me see."
Tommy took his shirt off and I looked at his back. His back had been scratched up. And I did it. I literally scratched his back up.
"Tommy, I'm so sorry!" I said.
"It's okay. But let me do something to you," Tommy replied.
"And what would that be?"
"A hickey."
"A what?"
"I'll show you."
Tommy slipped behind me and began to suck on a piece of my neck. A couple of seconds later, I felt his teeth bite down on my skin and a moan escape from my mouth.
"Tommy, I want to get loose with you!" I moaned.
"Than do it," he replied.
"But I've got to see my mom. I told her thirty minutes."
"Can I come?"
"I don't care."
Five minutes later, Tommy and I left the apartment. It took all but a few minutes to walk to the café. Tommy waited by the end of the counter. I walked up to mom and gave her a hug. She wore no make up and that red wig. It made her look like her twin sister, who is an actress for a living.
"Hey mom," I said.
"Liza," mom replied. "No men in black?"
"Nope Tommy's here."
"Well have him join us."
"On one condition."
"What? What is it?"
"He is thee Thomas Morris and his father is the most wanted criminal in California. So no asking questions. Just questions about our relationship please."
"I'll try."
I walked over to Tommy and he kissed me.
"My mom wants to meet you. And don't worry, I told her who you are and asked her not ask that many questions."
"Okay."
Tommy looked as if he was about to walk into a war zone. Which technically he was about to. My mom was master of finding out people's secrets. She was a WAR ZONE herself.

Please read, vote, and comment. I actually made it to over 1,000 words. I'm so glad!