36

Marren's parents house above

MARREN POV

       I walked up the steps to my parents house. My mom and sister had returned last night. They were no longer in WPP. As I knocked on the door, it opened. The person at the door was Tori.

"Marren!" She screamed and hugged me.
"Hey Tori," I said. "I'd mom or dad home?"
"Yeah. Come in."

      I walked into the living room. Michael and Nicholas walked in. They saw me and came over to me.
"I knew that son of a bitch would do that!" Michael roared. "I'm going after him!"
"You can't," I said.
"Why not?" Nicholas asked "I'd love to have a crack at him, since Mickey already did."
"He's in jail right now." I said.

They left and I sat down on the couch. Mom came in and sat with me. I held my stomach and began crying. I kept crying in her chest.

"Liza, are you pregnant?" Mom asked.
"Yes. We eloped last week. Two days after we found out that I was pregnant." I admitted. I couldn't hide it forever.
"Congratulations."
"Your not mad at me."
"I new you were sexually active. I just never knew that you get pregnant."
"I couldn't until three months ago. Dr. Andrews is a specialist. He told me that everything has healed and that's why I got pregnant."

Dad walked in and sat on the other side of me. He told Mr the story of how he met mom.
"Yeah, I was crying my heart out to my sister." Mom said. "I really thought that he was a criminal."
"But you weren't." I said.
"I was undercover and I made sure your mother knew that. Except when I knocked on her door, I got yelled at by your aunt." Dad said.
"My sister, Scarlett, had opened the door. She began telling at your father. He thought it was me. So when I came to the door, she left and your dad explained everything to me. I was Kong for joy." Mom explained.

Then I got a call. Jerrod wanted to talk to me.