32

We haven't heard anything from this guy for a while, so I decided to put his point of view in. This is going to be really interesting.

KINGPIN

With Nathanael waiting trial and Tommy getting engaged everything was crazy. People wanting drugs wanted them now. The killings had stopped. I learned that Nathanael had hired a guy to get surgery to look just like me. He was a deadly shooter. One of the best hitmen. This was really shocking. Something bad was gonna happen. I could just tell. The guy walked in and asked fur money to get surgery. He wanted to look like someone else now.
Tommy walked in and at down in front of my desk.
"Dad, I need you to check something out for me," he said.
"With what?" I asked.
"This guy. He says he's Courtney's father and that he didn't know about her until the funeral. It's just that-"
"Let me guess...you do not trust him."
"Yes. I know you back into the FBI files. Please can you just run a check on him."
"Sure son. Tell me about Courtney's father."
"Courtney's dad left after mom had a one night stand with her and she told him that she was pregnant. He left town. Wouldn't come back. But more he's shown up on my doorstep and wanted to talk to Courtney. He said Jerome told him that Courtney was at our house. Though when I asked Jerome, he said he never saw the man. Jerome never lies and I don't know what to do."
"I'll get him checked out. Just act like everything is normal until I find out."
"Thanks dad." As Tommy walked out of my office he said, "No more robberies, No more killings huh?"