EPILOGUE

SIX YEARS LATER

     Marren was in the hospital. She gave birth to her fifth and six child today. She had twins again: a baby boy and a baby girl. Her first two children were also twins. Eighteen months after their birth, she had a girl. And just two years ago, she had a another baby girl. Marren and Tommy now had six children: three girls and three boys. Tommy stood by her bed reading cards that his co-workers were sending them.
"Look," Tommy said as a nurse brought in a dozen of white coronations. Marren knew who sent those. Tommy grabbed the card and have it to her. It read:

Hope your doing well. Get better. Say hi to your new family members for us.
Sincerely,
The Thorpe Family

President Thorpe got re-elected two years ago. Estelle Thorpe had another baby. It was a boy and because Tommy took a bullet for the baby when the First Family was attending something, Estelle Thorpe named him Kieran Thomas Thorpe.
Tommy had asked the president's offer. He was apart of the secret service again.
A like while later Marren's family came in. Tori was dating. Michael got married two years ago and is expecting. Nicholas was engaged to the Police Commissioner's daughter. Everything was alright.

"What's their names?" TJ asked. TJ was the oldest. Then it was Kieran, Makeyla, and Arin.
"Um," Marren said.
"Linda Joyce and Theodore Franklin," Tommy told TJ.
"Where's Grandpa Brown?" Makeyla asked.
"

In prison," Marren said. Her and Tommy had already planned to tell the truth. "Grandpa Brown did done things wrong, but he's getting help. He'll be out in a couple of years."
Jerrod Brown went to jail for five years on the case drug dealing and five years for murder of an officer.

Now everything was great. Tommy and Marren were doing great as parents and now they were planning on doing so many things.

The End....