Airport Part III (KSI)

JJ thought his karma was due.  Apparently, the world had other plans for him.

There were not any problems with delayed flights this time, although he almost did miss his flight.  That wasn't why JJ was in a bad mood.

JJ ended up getting sick the day he was supposed to fly back.  And it sucked.

He should have figured this was a possibility.  Conventions will always carry germs around.  He just wasn't expecting it to happen so soon.  And to make matters worse, he didn’t have time to buy painkillers for the ride because he was running late to the airport.  Now he had to deal with his long flight feeling absolutely miserable.

Why was the world out to get him?  What did he ever do?  JJ really didn't know; he didn't understand why fate was so cruel to him.

Oh don't worry.  The starving children in Africa die when they get sick.  Be fortunate you just have to suffer for a few days.  Was a sore throat really going to kill JJ?  With all of the technology all the first world countries have?

With the rise of superbacteria, yes, there was a chance JJ could die.  You know, those bacteria immune to antibiotics.  The antibiotic resistant bacterium.  JJ wasn't sure exactly what he had, but it came with a sore throat.

A couple of hours later, JJ was on the plane with the plane almost ready to land.  He suddenly felt extremely nauseous and scrambled to find the throw up bag in the seat in front of him as he held in what he knew was eventually going to come.  After opening the bag, he threw up into, coughing as he did so.  JJ felt sorry for the stranger sitting next to him, at least he wasn't in the middle seat.

JJ planned on getting some painkillers and some broth in his body when he came home.  He just wanted this bug gone as soon as possible.

This should be the last of this stupid series.

-Sprinklez