Prompt

This is the prompt :)

Started 26 June 2017.

This is Zourry

There was something about his smirk that was endearing; perhaps it was his eyes. Beautiful green eyes which gave off an aura of mystery. No, it was his build, perfectly sculptured body, tall and slim but prominent muscles.

But then looking to the left there sat more beauty. The second man featured a soft yet intimidating smile. Brown eyes filled with a sense of dominance. Coat hanging on the back of his chair, sun shining on his white button up t-shirt allowing the faint shadow of his six-pack to become visible.

They both sat behind a large mahogany desk; it was truly intimidating. An array of papers sprawled out on the expensive wood, equally expensive bookcases behind the two CEO's. But there sat the most expensive things of all, Mr Harry Styles and Mr Malik, in suits worth more than Louis' future university debt.

Mr Malik's skin glowed under the sunlight, which streamed in from the floor to ceiling windows overlooking the city. As his olive skin was illuminated Louis wondered how a man of such beauty could give off a presence of such darkness. Such dominance. Just like his husband who sat staring at Louis.

"Sit Mr Tomlinson."

Mr Style's voice was equally as mysterious as his aura. He wondered if this man had friends, or if he was truly as unforgiving as he was rumoured to be.

"Tell me about yourself, Mr Tomlinson?" 

Mr Malik's voice was softer and lighter compared to the green-eyed CEO who had a dark, slow tone to him.  The latter unhurriedly tilted his head but then raised his eyebrows almost impatiently. Such a contradiction it confused Louis.

"All you need to know Misters is that I'll be your boss in a few years." Louis returned a similar smirk to the one plastered on the two co-CEO's face.

"Is that so doll? Let's not forget who's in charge."

---

Thanks for reading, new chapter soon!

Follow me:

Tumblr: larryislouisxharry

Instagram: larryislouisxharry

Snapchat: tes4evr

YouTube: larryislouisxharry