31

People though last chapter was ridiculous... so I'm here to provide another ridiculous unlikely chapter plot with a more reasonable ending ahaha

It truly had escalated. What Harry and Zayn and done was beyond what Liam deserved. It scared the billionaire, he was getting a taste of his own medicine.

Liam was the one who destroyed business people.

He knew how to do that.

However, now he was the one being destroyed. He had never read a book on how to avoid that sticky situation. 

So naturally, he responded to the ridiculous situation, with what could only be described as a ridiculous solution.

"Where is he!" Zayn roared over the phone.

This time, it wasn't Harry and the raven-haired man who smirked, but Liam.

"Here.... leave me alone and I won't harm him." Liam put on his sinister voice as he spoke to the desperate CEOs.

He most certainly had no plan, and he most certainly was loosing Louis' trust as he spoke. But, in that moment he was also tarnishing his reputation by the minute and with every second as one more person viewed those social media pages with private information.

His image. His life. His money. It all went down the drain.

"Liam please what the fuck is happening! Stop, you're my best friend what the fuck!" Louis yelled from his place on his friend's bed. The man had (regretfully) handcuffed him to the bed head.

Yes, he had literally asked Louis to come over and then forcefully not allowed him to leave. All with one goal in mind, saving his reputation and business.

"You wouldn't hurt him Payne! You like him too much." Harry spoke up through the phone this time.

Liam bit his lip. It was true, but he had an image to play up.

"Hmmm.... but I also have a brand. What comes first.... Brand or Louis? I think the answer is Brand." Liam  chuckled mockingly, "so what's it going to be Styles... Malik. Do you want your little princess or not? Oh maybe you want to speak to him for a second." 

Louis gasped as Liam shoved the phone, which was on speaker in his face, "Zayn! Harry what the fuck is happening he tied me up." Louis gasped when Liam pinched his side, "ouch fuck Liam."

The billionaire pulled the phone away from Louis, it gave both Harry and Zayn a scary impression that Louis truly was being hurt. It worried them like nothing else.

"Fine fine! You win Payne. My workers are taking down everything. Only 7 people viewed it. It didn't get out." Harry growled, letting Zayn continue, "you better give him back in one piece."

Liam let out a silent breath of relief, "and what about my company, you will not be getting 25%, correct?"

The two men on the phone bit their lip as they barked a simple, "fine."

"Good. Meet me at St Henry park. I will give Louis to you there. 4pm sharp."

Liam truly had no idea what had just happened in those past two short hours, but he certainly knew nothing would ever be the same.

----

Eventually they did meet at 4pm sharp. Louis huffed as Liam dragged him by his chaffed wrists into the park. He sat at the bench, the opposite side as Liam as they waited.

Four on the dot, two men walked in looking both powerful, yet worried simultaneously.

"Harry! Zayn!" Louis yelled as he ran to them, Liam stood watching the exchange with jealous eyes.

The CEOs fond showed as they made sure Louis was okay, truly obsessing over him. It made the billionaire's heart ache with envy.

"Happy? Great now I will be leaving." Liam mumbled as he checked his phone briefly before turning to face the exit, he paused when he heard a deep voice call him back.

It was Harry, "wait Liam! Stop."

Turning around, he saw Louis wrapped in Zayn's arms as Harry frowned.

"Just stop Liam. This is stupid. This has gone so far. Let's just... let's just got to a coffee shop. Let us all sit down and discuss what the hell is happening and our feelings because frankly, we all need to clear the air. Louis doesn't deserve this, to be left in the dark and all."

Liam merely frowned, as he stared into the CEO's eyes before his own eyes flicked to look at Louis. Louis looked, betrayed.

It hurt Liam's every cell knowing he was the cause of that sadness.

So with a defeated voice he slumped his shoulder's and nodded, "okay...."

Maybe things would finally be settled.