Question and Answer Response

Thanks for all our questions. Sorry that I cannot answer all of them x 

Enjoy and leave a comment :)

---

LOUIS

Larry_Stylinson1028

Would you consider being in a relationship with both Zarry and Liam?

A - Liam? No, Liam is wonderful most the time, but he is my best friend - noting more.

Justlikeyou94

Will you ever forgive Liam for lying to you?

A - I-I don't know I adore Liam, but I am so angry at him, I feel like I can't trust him anymore...

cutyylies

Do you think that dating Harry and Zayn will make you more submissive and dependant on them?

A - Hmmm. Wel *giggles shyly* maybe, when you have a sugar daddy you do learn to be dependant on them.

BunniPaynlinson14

Will you and Liam continue to live in your small house? Or will you live there alone now?

A - Oh um, *frowns* I don't know. I don't think I want to be anywhere near Liam at the moment...

larry_stylinson956

When are you going to get with Zarry?

A - *smiles* I'm their boyfriend now!

beckyThompson13

Who do you like the most? Harry, Zayn or Liam?

A - Not Liam! He's a meany. *Pouts* I don't wanna chose between the Harry or Zayn.

Obviouslarreh

Who's fashion sense do you prefer Harry's or Zayn's?

A - Ahhh Zayn dresses normally, Harry dresses weirdly - but honestly, never tell Harry this, but... I really do love Harry's crazy suits. 

louiet92

Louis, what do you mean you have used an anal hook before *smirks*?

A - *Giggles* M'not so innocent - I have had a few sugar daddies. Luke, was the first I used it with...

AwLarreh

When will you start wearing makeup in public?

A - *blushes* Oh um, I think that's just a private thing... for now.

littlepegasus