5

Harry sighed as he sat on his couch at home tying his shoes laces of his expensive polished black shoes. Zayn smiled down at his husband, leaning down and kissing the man's cheek.

"You look beautiful today." Zayn commented before sitting next to his man. Harry smiled as he sat up, leaning on the raven haired man's shoulder. They truly were in love, it was just such a struggle being two dominant men who were extremely turned off, even by the idea of bottoming.

"Says you babe, you really are a fucking god." Harry groans as he pulls Zayn onto his lap, so the raven haired man is straddling him.

The latter laughs, kissing his business partner and husband, lips finding their way down his neck and towards his collar bone leaving little love filled pecks.

"Gunna have to go soon."

"Mmm okay, love you." Harry sighed, missing the feeling of his lovers lips.

"Love you more."

"Yeah. I would like that."

---

Louis walked into the two CEO's office that morning with a soft smile, he was looking forward to today. When he locked eyes with the raven haired boss, his cheeks flushed with red, remembering the embarrassing moment he and Zayn shared yesterday.

Mr Malik didn't bring rise to the topic, merely glanced over Louis' outfit before commenting, "you are looking much better thank you Mr Tomlinson." 

Louis would never let the millionaire know, but he really did love what he was wearing

Louis would never let the millionaire know, but he really did love what he was wearing. It wasn't too formal, like what the CEO's wear, and not too casual.

"You picked it." Louis chirped, the boss only rolled his eyes.

A silence fell over the too as Louis went to scan over the whiteboard of chores and Zayn returned to typing on his iMac. The caramel haired boy glanced at the door when he heard someone enter the large spacious office, unsurprisingly Harry Styles entered.

"Thank you for dressing appropriately Mr Tomlinson. It is your first time in your week of working here." Harry nodded, as he walked over to Zayn pressing a chaste kiss to the man's lips before sitting next to him and allowing his attention to fall to Louis. He smirked at the eighteen-year-old when he saw Louis's eyes flutter over Harry's outfit.

 He smirked at the eighteen-year-old when he saw Louis's eyes flutter over Harry's outfit

"God. Your suit is giving me bloody epilepsy." Louis fluttered his eyelashes dramatically.

Harry only rolled his eyes, concealing a smile with his hand, as he passed Louis a pile of paperwork, "arrange this into alphabetical order please."

"Where should I do that? I still don't have my own desk." He wasn't being sassy, just pointing out a problem.

Zayn and Harry locked eyes, because that was true, the desk Louis had been using quite literally collapsed on his second day of work, they had ordered a new one, but it was yet to arrive.

"Sit in here I guess, there is a couch..." Harry trailed off pointing towards the expensive gold feet and leather chair. Louis nodded happily.

"Can I just sit on the floor? It will be easier to spread out each document?" Louis asked sweetly as his eyes widened in hope.

Zayn and Harry looked up, "of course."

The curly haired man looked on conspicuously, watching as their personal assistant sat. He couldn't help but notice how small Louis was... he is sort of... cute?

 cute?

---