18

"Hello Louis, I got you a little gift."

Louis' eyes lit up as Liam walked through the door holding a wrapped rectangle. 

"What? It's not even my birthday." Louis giggled as Liam flopped onto his bed next to him. He was dressed in a suit, evidently back from work - Louis on the other hand was merely wearing one of Liam's jumpers, which was large enough to cover him to mid-thigh.

Liam worked Saturday's - Louis didn't it sucked. However sometimes the former took days off to be with his friend, Louis didn't know what he did... but he was thankful.

"Oh so I take it you don't want the gift after all, I'll just keep it for myself."  

Louis whined as Liam went to stand up, "aye Liii come back I love you. Noooo come back."

Naturally Liam smiled at the adorable boy, immediately doing as he was asked. It had been some time since Manny had met Louis - needless to say, since that experience Louis had become a little beauty guru on the inside. Always watching YouTube - he had discovered the makeup world and become obsessed.

Especially with Jeffree star.

"So I know you have been talking about this, for some time - and I managed to get my hands on it a bit early. So I hope you like it."

Louis' eyes lit up as he cautiously took the large box from Liam, "what is it?"

The older of the two rolled his eyes, "well you are going to have to open it to find out."

Louis sat up, pushing the blanket off his body in the process, Liam's eyes widened as he realised Louis was wearing a jumper of his, and that the said jumper was like a dress on him.

"Lou, is that my jumper?"

"Oh, sorry I was just cold and your jumper is so comfy - I can take it off if you want?"

The businessmen shook his head quickly, "no no - just, don't. Just open the gift." Liam laughed nervously - adjusting himself  on the bed. Louis looked extremely adorable.

Eventually the box was opened, and Louis' jaw was immediately on the floor.

"W-what Liam... this isn't available for a few more days... Ho-how did... oh my god this is amazing!"

The squeal that fell from Louis' lips lit up Liam's eyes - he had made Louis happy, and that's all that mattered.

Liam knew how obsessed Louis had become with makeup, especially Jeffree Star - so naturally he had pulled some strings and contacted the man. His Love Sick makeup line was due to launch in a few days, but here he was giving Louis the entire collection early.

 His Love Sick makeup line was due to launch in a few days, but here he was giving Louis the entire collection early

"Thank you so much Liam! But... but how did you get these?" 

Louis had been wanting to get into makeup, he always raved about it since Manny did his - he was just too scared to take the first step and buy some.

"Let's not ask questions - come on I wanna taste that lip scrub. Open it open it." 

And like that Louis' curiosity was replaced with excitement, and Liam's secret remained... well a secret.

---

"Lou Mr Styles and Mr Malik wanted to see you in there office, they came out and asked me to tell you while you were on break."

Louis looked up at the purple haired man, he smiled at Niall, "I-i'm not in trouble am I?"

Niall shrugged, "not sure."

The brunette took a deep breath and made his way to the office door, tentatively nocking. He wasn't wearing any makeup - Liam had bought it for him. few days ago, yet he still didn't have the confidence to wear it outside the house. 

A deep voice could be heard through the mahogany wood door, "come in."

Zayn and Harry looked up immediately as the door opened, a smile graced their face when they saw it was the tiny PA.

"Louis, sit down please."

"Am I in trouble Sir?" was the first thing to slip through the brunette's lips. 

Harry and Zayn both frowned, "oh god no Lou - we actually have a present for you. A week or so ago Niall was talking about how you wouldn't shut up about this, so we thought since you know we really appreciate you... in more ways than one... that it would be a nice gift."

Appreciate him? In more ways than one?

Louis pushed that comment to the side as he shuffled forward on his chai, peaking into the large bag Harry placed in front of him on the table.

"Oh my..." Louis whispered as he noticed the contents, slowly taking it out.

"It's the Jeffree Star Love Sick collection. Niall said you were getting into makeup and were excited for the release." Zayn explained as he and Harry smiled - looking ever so proud of themselves.

"T-thank you so much umm. Bu-But.... Liam already bought this for me." Louis giggled awkwardly as he played with his hands, "this is such kind thing. I'm sorry."

The CEO's locked eyes, fists forming under the table, "oh, how did he manage that, it only released yesterday."

"Yeah, I'm not sure how he did - he gave it to me a week ago. He's amazing." Louis released a small chuckle, Liam was truly amazing at as he calls it 'pulling string'.

The CEOs grumbled nn jealousy, Payne had outdone them. And they hated it.

Louis felt bad for the two, they had tried to do something extremely sweet. 

"Um, maybe we could go out tonight? Like to dinner - as a thank you and all." Louis suggested nervously as the two picture perfect humans in front stared at him in shock.

Never in a million years did they expect Louis to offer that.

"Ah-uh o-of course Lou, um when and where?"

The small boy smiled at Harry's response, "I can pick you guys up at... 7?"

Louis asked cautiously knowing sometimes work went way over.

The two CEOS nodded enthusiastically. 

A tad too enthusiastically.

---

"Hey Lou, what's got you dressing up?" Liam asked as he watched the boy through clothes around the room."

"Um... dinner with Harry and Zayn." The boy didn't look back just kept going through his closet.

"What!"

Liam was not happy.