8

From now on each chapter will be dedicated to someone.

If you want the next chapter to be dedicated to you leave a comment about the chapter and you might be picked!

Dedicated to: Axell because he's lovely.

----

"Come on love, it's date night." Zayn ushered a lazy Harry off the couch.

Friday night was date night in the Style and Malik household.

"Where are you taking me?" Harry smiled lazily as he let Zayn pull him into his warm embrace.

The two took turns, one week Zayn would arrange the date, the next it would be Harry. It was tradition and they stood by it. There was no talk of business, just love and personal lives.

"I was thinking of Chez Lama?" (Who gets this reference?)

Harry smiled nodding, "love that place, you know how to impress a man don't you." Zayn chuckled, tugging on his husbands curls softly, earning a soft moan from Harry.

"I swear you could get off just from your hair being tugged," Zayn comments as he gently kisses his husband, tongue finding its way into Harry's mouth.

"And you could get off just from nocking a twink up."

"Hey, I just love pregnancy okay, and watching their tummies swell. Fuck. Don't get me started. Pregnant twins are my favourite." Zayn groaned as he rubbed Harry's waist before continuing, "come on lets head off before it gets heated."

Harry couldn't agree more.

---

"You know babes, We are getting older and well I really would love to find a submissive soon. Do you think we should start searching again?" 

Zayn commented as he took a bite out of his food, he had ordered prawns and Harry ordered lamb.

"Mmm, yeah. I don't just want another sub though babes. You're my husband and I want to settle down, like husband should. So, I think we should find a submissive in it for the long-term. Someone who wants to be part of our family for the rest of our lives." Harry ranted as he ran his hands through his short hair.

Zayn smiled as he listened to beautiful Harry talk, "yeah. I would like that."

---

Louis giggled when Liam and Jason began tickling him, all three friends were at Louis and Liam's apartment, enjoying themselves.

"Stop stop! I promise I promise! I won't throw darts at you next time!" Louis laughed as fell onto the couch in a pit of giggles.

Finally the two friends released him of his torture. Everyone was breathless, standing up and smiling.

The three friends were playing darts, Louis thought it would be funny to aim for Liam's ass instead of the board.

"Maybe we should stop anyway, it seems the wall is being hit more often then the board.

Louis and Liam laughed at Jason's comment because indeed that was true, they all sucked shit at the game.

Instead the three friends chose to sit on the couch and chat, just relaxing.

"So Lou has a wicked job, how bout you Liam? You're what? 24 now.. I never really know what your job is." Jason asks as he turns to face Liam.

Louis nods, "yeah, Li I still don't even know what you do for that company you work for."

Liam's eyes widened, "you couldn't wrap you little noggins around my job."

The two laughed, "he probably just runs an underground drug ring." Louis teased.

"Or maybe he makes marijuanain the basement." Jason added, laughing.

"Oh hush." Liam rolled his eyes.

They didn't know what he did, and he liked it that way.

---