27

Apologies that I'm a day late updating x

---

Louis bit his lip as he was guided by Zayn, holding the man's large olive coloured hand as they walked through the club and towards the PRIVATE section. Harry was leading the pack, standing tall as people moved out of his way.

They were evidently well known, peoples heads turned and whispers increased. Louis could have sworn they were becoming the talk of the club.

Do they have a new sub?

They haven't had a sub for months...

Does this mean they arn't available?

He's pretty as fuck, I'm jealous.

Louis blushed as he held Zayn's hand tighter and fastened his steps, blocking out all the whispers instead he eventually found himself inside a private room.

The room was large, it had a stage at the front with a bed on it - there was a large couch on the other end of the room then a pole to the side.

"Harry...." Louis numbered in surprise as he finally let go of Zayn's hand - the latter immediately moved to lock the private room.

The CEO smiled as he moved towards the short boy placing. his hands on the boy's tiny waist, "are you ready, or is this too soon?"

Zayn soon moved towards them, now hugging Louis from behind as well, placing his hands under Harry's on Louis' hips.

The tiny boy felt safe, he felt at home sandwiched in-between both dominant men.

"I want... I really want."

Harry and Zayn both screamed confidence and dominance, it made his knees week. Harry pecked his lips once with a smiled before pulling back.

It was then that he moved so he was flopping onto the couch, Zayn followed suit.

"Take your clothes of baby." Zayn mumbled as he played with his own belt, sliding it off with ease.

"Fold them nicely for Daddy." Harry added, motioning to the chair in the corner.

Louis bit his lip as he took a deep breath before nodding. Eventually he was left in only his black lacy thong as he bent over sexually placing the clothes on the chair.

Zayn smirked standing up, now his shirt was off, he was left only in his loose jeans.

"We need some colours okay Princess. Green - good. Yellow - go slower. Red - stop immediately. Okay darling, can you repeat what I said please pretty?"

Louis looked up at the CEO with lust in his eyes as he repeated Zayn's words, "Green - good. Yellow - go slower. Red - stop immediately."

Harry and Zayn locked eyes nodding at each other before the curly haired man spoke up, "good boy."

In that second he was picking the tiny boy up and throwing him onto the bed. The caramel haired boy squealed in shock as a small giggle fell from his lips.

Zayn smiled at the action of his husband.

"Show Harry how good you can be little one. Show me who you belong to."

Louis didn't need to be told twice before he was kneeling on the edge of the bed as Harry stood next to the frame, large cock hanging out from his fly.

"Yes... yes daddy." Louis moaned the minute his hand wrapped around the man's cock. Zayn moved to sit behind him, tracing his curvy hips with his fingers as he watched.