2

"Hello, again Louis." Niall welcomes as he notices the brunette boy who had taken his eye during stage one of interviews return. The Irishman thinks Louis could be a great friend!

Today was the day.

Harry would be using most of his work day to sit down with the ten intern candidates individually for an interview. Zayn, of course, would pop in and out when he can, but the latter had a very busy day full of meetings with clients. 

Harry expected the interviewees to turn up on time, dressed to impress, a portfolio of graphic design work ready to be presented.

"Wow Mr Horan, I'm surprised you remember me. Well, I guess they do say you never forget a pretty face, and I'm very pretty." Louis sassed, like what he was saying was the most evident thing ever.

The lilac haired man rolled his eyes laughing at his confidence. "Take a seat, Louis. Mr Styles has ten interviews to get through. He is up to number six. You are lucky last. Mr Malik might be in the interview, might not."

The brunette-haired man pouted, "but Niall. I already know I am going to get the job – we should probably get better aquatinted. After all, I will be seeing a lot more of you. We can be besties." Louis giggled softly, raising his hand to his mouth, covering the adorable laugh.

The lilac-haired man rolled his eyes.

"Well, Louis. You see I do already work here. Subsequently, I do have work to do."

The eighteen-year-old pouted, "can you at least take me to the staff room. I tried to sneak in to get myself a cup of tea. However, I discovered you need a key card."

The Irish secretary rolled his eyes, "you're crazy. Come on."

With that Niall was giving into the candidates request.

---

Let's just say Harry wasn't impressed. He didn't tolerate people who weren't punctual. He had had a long and tiresome day, so when he called in the next interviewee, interviewee number ten, and the said person wasn't in the waiting room.

Well. To put it lightly. Harry wasn't a happy chappy.

Groaning he unbuttoned the top few buttons on his white button-up, revealing his chest tattoos before walking out of his luxury office.

(imagine this twice as large with two chairs)

"Horan?" The short haired CEO called groaning when he heard the purple-haired man's laugh coming from the staff room. The man rolled his eyes as he walked slowly, yet intimidatingly towards the said room. With a swipe of his key-card, he was staring at what could be mistaken as tea party.

There was Niall and an unfamiliar brunette boy. His presence became apparent when Niall locked eyes with him, immediately standing up.

"Oh um. Sorry, Mr Styles. I-I was just showing um Louis here the tea-room."