34

"Zayn come to bed please." Louis whined as he rolled over in his silk pyjamas. 

He truly looked like a god, beautiful sun-kissed skin tan and golden under the light in the pure white expensive sheets.

The raven-haired man sighed as he walked into the room, leaning down he pressed a loving kiss to the boy's forehead.

"Not now baby, Daddy H and I have some work to finish. You go to sleep now okay sweetheart?"

Louis whined as he tugged on the man's hand, refusing to let go, "noooo can't sleep without you."

The older of the two sighed as he sat down, crawling to straddle the small boy's thighs.

"Want me to suck you off baby, help you get off so you can sleep?"

The tiny boy gasps, and not a second later he is shuffling his silk shorts off his hips and exposing his pretty flacid cock. It was tiny compared to Zayn's, but that just made it even easier for him to be pleasured.

"Yes yes yes."

Zayn smirked as he began to flick the boy off with his hand, "what do you say baby?"

"Please Daddy pretty please."

Zayn finally chuckles, leaning down and engulfing the boy's length in his mouth.

Just as expected, after he orgasms he falls to sleep within seconds.

----

"What took so long?" Harry raises an eyebrow as he sits behind the iMac in the personal office, the raven-haired man.

"Lou got a bit... needy." He ends with a smirk and of course Harry chuckles fondly, "he's asleep now though."

Harry nods sending a text off on his phone as Zayn sits next to him, opening Skype.

"Ready to make the call?"

Zayn and Harry lock eyes and the curly-haired man finally nods when he receives the okay via text.

Brrrrrr Brrrrrrr Brrr...

Not a second later the connection is open and both CEOs smile at the familiar face through the screen.

"Liam! How are you?"

----

Louis frowns as there is an announcement over the loud speakers at work, all employees make your way to board room 17 immediately.

Board room 17 was huge, and only used for the most important of announcements. Naturally Louis tries to make his way to the CEOs office in confusion, he wasn't told of any important announcements.

Sadly, they are nowhere to be seen. Not a second later, he notices the familair purple haired man walking to the elevator.

"Niall!" Louis yells as he shuffles towards the cramped elevator, squeezing in next to his friend.

"Hey, what's going on? I didn't hear anything about a company wide announcement?"

Louis merely bites his lip as he shakes his head, "me either."

It takes a total of 20 minutes before everyone makes their way to the board room. Louis and Niall sit as close to the front as possible. Sadly they are only in row 11. 

"Look, they seem excited." Louis points out nodding to his boyfriend's.

Niall hums, there is a microphone in the middle of the stage and three seats behind it - in one is Harry and the other Zayn. The third is left empty.

In that moment Harry stands up, as does Zayn and they make their way to the microphone all chatter from the crowd immediately ceases.

"Thank you all for stopping work and meeting here today." Harry begins. 

"We have an extremely important announcement. This is a major break for the company and a new advancement which will lead to many more opportunities in the future." Zayn continues.

Niall and Louis share a quick unsure glance. They seem to have been left in the dark.

"I am sure some of you are aware of Payne Enterprise." A burst of whispers spill through the crowd.

Louis himself even whispers, "what the fuck."

"Zayn and I have had the pleasure of being able to get to Know Mr Payne as of recently. We got off to a rocky start. But now we are proud to call him our friend."

Zayn continues, "and from today we are also proud to call him our newest business partner. Liam please come out."

In that moment Liam steps onto the stage, looking stunning in a black designer silk suit. He shakes the hands of both Harry and Zayn before taking the microphone.

"Thank you all for the warm welcome. I look forward to working with Harry and Zayn. This is all new terrain for both of us however by combining Styles and Malik Co and Payne Enterprises we can work towards the common good and hopefully lead these companies go greater success. I look forward to working with some of you."

Harry and Zayn nod as the latter speaks up once more, "can we have a big applause please."

Louis locks eyes with both his boyfriend's and Liam at that moment, and he has tears in his eyes because this is a beautiful day. His lovers and best friend get along.

It's perfect.

Liam seems to have moved to look at Niall now. But Harry and Zayn never drop eye contact.

And that's when he does something he hadn't done before, he mouths three small words. Small words with a big meaning.

I love you.

The CEOs smile as they blink, and at once In perfect sync their returning those three words.

I love you.

Louis has never felt true love before this. And now, he never wants it to end. 

The CEO's are going to make sure that it never ends too. Because it feels right.

When they are with Louis, they feel at home.