17

"Manny? What are you doing here..."

Louis looked up at the voice from the door way, he giggled when he noticed his best friend Liam was walking into their tiny little apartment.

"Oh hey Liam, I was just popping in... but you weren't home." Manny smirked, and suddenly the brunette who just arrived home knew exactly what his business partner was up to.

Liam sighed, as he kicked off his shoes, dropping his backpack at the door. 

"So Lou... ah, I see you met my mate Manny."

The caramel haired boy giggled as he shuffled into the couch, "yeah I knew you would be home soon so I invited him inside."

Liam walked over, standing in front of his much shorter friend, "Lou... I know Manny means no harm. But what if this wasn't Manny and in fact a bad man. You shouldn't let strangers into the house, bad things could happen to you..."

Both Manny and Louis rolled there eyes before Louis whined.

"Oh hush Liammmma bean. Stop being so protective hehe, I'm a big boy. I can handle myself."

Liam raised his eyebrow as he offered Louis his hand, the caramel haired lad took his hand, as Liam helped him onto his feet.

"Last time I checked, a big boy isn't 4'9 love."

Louis whined at Liam's 6'3 frame. The entire time Manny laughed.

"Oh Manny, can I speak to you by the way? I have something to show you... come to my room?"

The businessman raised his eyebrows but nodded, just as he and Liam were leaving the room Louis called out, "wait! Manny... you are going to do my makeup though right?"

The man chuckled, winking, "Of course sweetheart."

Liam rolled his eyes, hitting his friend in the head, "oi! stop it Manny. No flirting, you are both bottoms."

---

"What was that? Why are you here! It's too risky you even meeting Louis... I don't want you saying something that makes him suspicious."

Liam whisper yelled at his co-partner once he entered his room.

The man rolled his eyes, "shut up Liam. You are the King of lies. You would think of something."

Liam's jaw clenched, "that's not a title I'm proud of."

Manny shrugs, flopping onto the bed, "I came because I wanted to meet the boy that you are infatuated with. You know Liam, you really are the scariest person in entertainment. Because nobody in the public knows you, you are a shadow that destroys people. And I worry that without your love for lil oblivious Louis.... you mightn't have remorse for anyone."

Liam doesn't respond, because its true. Manny also keeps him from going too far.

Instead he changes the subject, "Whatever...What did MTV say about the Logan Paul case? Are we going to be able to target parents and expose him as a bad influence? I want his sub count to drop by 300k because of this news story that we write up."

Manny rolls his eyes, "it's sorted, expect a lot of parents making their children unsub. We took harmless footage from his previous vlogs and constructed it to make him seem like a very very bad influence."

Liam nods. That's his job. And that's one reason why he hides his true identity from Louis. He adores Louis, his giggles light up his world. Louis is the sweetest soul, he isn't sure that the caramel haired boy would want to be his friend anymore if he knew Liam's job was to bring others down.

---

"Oh my god! I... I feel so pretty. Wow Manny, can you do my makeup everyday."

Liam stares at Louis, because wow, "y-you're always pretty Lou..." Liam manages to get out.

He is starstruck, a beautiful pink lip with gloss over, lashes, a cut crease, a shimmer blush. It's stunning, and hot... really hot.

Louis doesn't respond just giggles, looking in the mirror, Manny on the other hand stares at his friend. The two lock eyes before Manny motions down toward Liams crotch.

The millionaire gasps, grabbing a pillow and quickly covering a much too evident bulge.

Manny smirks.

Liam glares.

And Louis remains oblivious...

what do you want to see in this book?