35

"We want you to be second it charge."

Louis stares at Harry in confusion. He was straddling the man's lap. Having just ridden both of their cocks. Zayn is seated next to Harry rubbing the boy's thigh softly.

"W-what?" Louis mumbles as he falls between his two boyfriends.

Harry and Zayn both chuckle as they kiss his pouty lips.

It had been four months since Liam was introduced to the company and wonders had happened within the building. Liam, Zayn and Harry were equals - each had equal power. 

"We, want you our beautiful boyfriend to be second in charge of our company. You deserve it. You work so hard. Have so many great ideas."

And Louis finally gets it and his eyes fill with glee, "really! This isn't just you playing favourites?"

Harry laughs as he pulls Louis into his arms, the tiny boy falls easily into his grasp.

"Well when you first arrived. During your interview you first said the best leaders never went to university. And I think you fit that category perfectly. So Louis William beautiful assed Tomlinson."

The small boy giggles as he hits Harry's arm before the man continues."

"Will you be second in charge of Styles-Malik and Payne Enterprise?"

The boy can merely smile as he kiss both men, "it would be my honour."

Zayn smiles and it's then that Harry him share a glance before the raven haired man is pulling a small box out of his pocket.

"Well good, because hopefully we will be together for a very very long time. Because Louis William beautiful boy Tomlinson. Will you marry us?"

And suddenly Louis' breath is caught in his throat. Because here he is in his silk pyjamas as Harry holds him to his chest and Zayn is sitting crosslegged on the bed with a navy blue box open revealing the pretties engagement ring he has ever seen.

 Because here he is in his silk pyjamas as Harry holds him to his chest and Zayn is sitting crosslegged on the bed with a navy blue box open revealing the pretties engagement ring he has ever seen

"Oh my god..." Louis whispers as he turns to look at Harry who is smiling at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course I will marry you. Holy Shit yes. I love you both so much." 

And Louis forgets about the ring in that moment choosing instead to throw himself to Zayn who effortlessly catches his hug. The small boy presses a longing kiss to his lips before doing the same to Harry.

"Love you Lou... you have no idea, can I put the ring on for you."

The small boy nods with a quivering lip and teary eyes and not a second later he is being shifted to Zayn's lap and Harry is taking his tiny little dainty fingers and slipping the ring on.

It looks expensive and it feels expensive. But to Louis, it could be plastic and it would be just as beautiful.

"We are sorry we can't give you a proper wedding." Zayn mumbles as he kisses the boy's neck up and down.

Louis smiles, he knows that they can't. Polyamory isn't illegal - but it is illegal to be married to more than one person. But at that moment he doesn't care. He never will.

"Daddies. I don't care. We will have a beautiful ceremony we don't need no piece of paper from the town hall. A commitment ceremony is beautiful. A knowing it is with both of you, the loves of my life... it makes it so much more meaningful."

Harry and Zayn tear up at that and Louis can't help but smile.

That night they make love in the most pure way possible. All kisses and compliments.

Because its true, they don't need a piece of paper from the town hall. Their love for one another Is enough.

Because together they always feel at home.