24

Please excuse grammatical and spelling errors, many keys on my keyboard are not working x

---

Louis groaned when a persist knocking on his apartment door continued. A small whine feel from his tired mouth as he stretched sitting up on the couch and turning the television off.

"I'm coming okay chill - i'm coming." The small boy yelled as he slipped on his pikatchu slippers with a yawn, walking slowly to the door.

He didn't look through the peep hole, merely swung the birch wooden apartment door open.

A small gasp fell from the boy's lips as he realised who it was. None other than Liam himself.

Louis hadn't seen or spoken to Liam in a good two weeks - the man hadn't come home, he hadn't tried to contact Louis ever since their encounter in Liam's house. Louis didn't know if he wanted to slam the door in his face or not.

He was torn.

"Hi Lou..." Liam whispered, he sounded very unsure of himself.

Louis pursed his lips, frown setting in on his beautiful face.

"What do you want Liam?"

The millionaire sighed, "please can I come in Lou... I just want to see you, talk to you... sit with you."

Louis sighed as the man persisted, "no" Louis protested.

Liam groaned, "please Lou. At least let me get a few of my things, I could have just walked in here I have the keys but i'm respecting you. Please Lou, you're my best friend."

The small boy's top lip wobbled at that, because he really did miss his best friend. But his best friend was Liam not Liam Payne the millionaire - and he didn't know who the real Liam was.

"I might have two houses Louis, but only this apartment is my home."

It was then that a sob fell from Louis' pretty pink lips as he shuffled with haste into the living room, flopping on the couch as he pulled his knees to his chest.

Liam quickly followed him with a sincere look, "Lou - don't cry, I can't stand to see you cry...I'll change anything to make you forgive me"

The small boy wiped his tears away as he pouted shaking his head.

"Liam y-you can stay okay.. You can live here if you want but please if you change anything - just stopping so mean and stop intimidating Zayn and Harry.  I can get over you being scary to other business people, but scaring my boyfriends.... just no.

Louis watched as Liam froze.

The millionaire became stiff and his words became mumbled in uncertainty, "b-boy-boyfr-boyfriends?"

Louis nodded unaware that Liam's heart had just shattered with lost hope into millions of tiny little shards.

---

"Morning Ni." Louis smiled acknowledging the purple haired man, immediately Niall was gasping standing up from his desk and grasping the boy's wrist, dragging him to the bathroom.

Louis groaned as he tripped over his feet, laughing when Niall finally let go when they were in the empty bathroom.

"What the fuck Niall." Louis laughed as he playfully hit the man's head.

"Is it true?" The irishman asked.

Louis frowned unsure what he was referring to, "is what true?"

"Oh come on Lou, don't play dumb - you're the latest hot goss. Did Zayn and Harry finally man up and ask you to be their boyfriend... their little sugar baby?" Niall persisted with utter excitement in his baby blue eyes.

Louis giggled as a blush flooded his cheeks, "shhh. Yes, as of two weeks ago, but you can't tell anyone." Louis giggled, "I don't know if Zayn and Harry want anyone knowing."

The lilac haired man squealed, "ahhhh! I thought it was true! I knew it. They started acting so much more cocky and so much more dominant lately and ugh! Fuck i'm so happy for you."

Niall cheered as he hugged the boy racing out of the bathroom.

Louis blinked twice at Niall's hyped actions, "what the fuck just happened..." Louis whispered to himself as a chuckled fell from his lips.

God he loved Niall... 

Louis couldn't help but reflect on Niall's words, They were acting so much more dominant lately.

The small boy hummed, walking out of the bathroom and into the CEO's room.

Harry and Zayn both looked up with a smirk.

"Louis darling... Sit."

A glint grew in Louis' eyes... they were acting more dominant, and he hadn't even realised it.

HEHEH how did you like it?

Can you believe it's only chapter 24!