20

"What the fuck Manny! How do you have a lamborgini?" Louis roars as he jumps into the front seat. Harry and Zayn agreeing to meet the two at the hospital.

"Louis lets not ask questions now please. Let's just focus on getting to Liam."

Louis frowned as buckled up when Manny pulled out, speeding down the street. The small boy gasped at the pure speed of the car.

"No! We can focus on Liam when we get there where did you get the money for this Manny? You told me you worked at Target while you were at university..."

Louis watches Manny intently, he notices the man gulp in worry, "look I have money okay."

The small boy clenches his jaw as he holds onto the side of his seats worried for how fast Manny was driving.

"Where from."

"Louis I can't tell you that."

"Why the fuck not!" Louis threw his hands up in exasperation.

Manny merely shakes his head, it isn't his place to tell Louis. It is Liams.... he just prays the man is okay.

----

"Hey Louis!"

Louis looks up, staring at the emergency door of the hospital. He immediately races up. There are Zayn and Harry walking towards him in a rushed pace.

He gasps as his body crashes against Zayn's and the man welcomes him into a comforting hug, a small tear falls down his cheek as Zayn releases him from his grasp. The boy immediately turns towards the curly haired man, and standing on his tippy toes he wraps his arms around the curly haired man as well.

"Is Liam okay?" Zayn asks as he ushers Louis back to his seat, pulling him into his lap he hugs the distressed boy comfortingly. Harry nods towards Manny, acknowledging the man briefly.

The two CEOs don't exactly know who Manny is, sure they know he works for Liam... other than that they are clueless, and frankly they couldn't care less in this moment. All they cared about was the scared boy sitting in Harry's lap.

"Li-Liam had a car crash and fuck- thankfully, he was wearing a seatbelt but Haz, he he got glass all into his chest. They are operating now to try and remove it."

Zayn and Harry gasped softly as the raven haired man moved to comfortingly squeeze the short boy's knee.

"It'll be okay babe. Liam's a tough cookie." Harry whispered, Zayn nodded along, "yeah trust us darling. You just calm down for us. Can you do that?"

And somehow, Louis did.

----

"Liam... I bought you some soup." Louis whisper spoke as he opened his friends bedroom door. It had been two days since Liam's accident, and the man was finally home.

He was so thankful for the two CEOs comfort in the hospital. They had stayed with him until Liam was out of surgery and allowed visitors. After that they excused themselves, with the statement that Liam may not want them there.

Now Louis had taken a week off work to comfort and care for a still recovering Liam. Might Louis add, a Liam who has many questions to answer.

Liam sat up with a groan of pain, his red and bandaged chest exposed. Louis smiled sadly at his chest. It was sure to leave some not so nice scars.

"Thanks Lou darling, you are a gem." 

Louis smiles softly as he moves to sit on the opposite size of Liam's bed, cuddling into the pillow as his friend eats.

"Liam.... the hospital gave me your belongings when you were discharged." The small boy pulled his hands out of his pocket with a bundle of items.

There were a set of keys, keys Louis was unfamiliar with. The three largest keys looked like car keys and were clearly labelled, MCLAREN, ROLLS ROYCE and LAMBORGINI. 

"What are these Liam?"

Louis watched as the man slowly paused, ceasing eating as he turned to look at Louis with a guilty look. The small boy looked so innocent and it hurt Liam knowing that he had kept such a big secret so long.

"I haven't been completely honest with you Lou..." Liam paused, "there are some things I have to tell you."

And so Liam began to tell Louis everything.

How he was a PR manager, a big shot in Hollywood, a man which made others scared, a millionaire, that he had another house, that Manny worked for him....

Everything.

Everything except... that he had been in love with his best friend for the past three years. Everything except his massive feud with Harry and Zayn.

Now Louis, Louis didn't need to know that.

-----

"What the fuck Liam!"

PLEASE READ MY NEW BOOK ATTACHED. I uploaded every single chapter at once so it is COMPLETE! It's very different to my normal writing style

 I uploaded every single chapter at once so it is COMPLETE! It's very different to my normal writing style

PLEASE READ MY NEW BOOK THE OPPOSITE OF ORDINARY! ITS COMING SOON SO ADD IT TO UR LIBRARY. IT'S ZIANOURRY

 IT'S ZIANOURRY