33

Louis giggled as he watched Zayn and Harry both pick up heavy boxes from the moving truck.

"Good job Daddies. Keep those boxes coming."

The CEOs groaned as Louis followed them inside, he was only carrying a single book - whilst they where holding 40kg+ boxes of his belonging.

"Such a princess." Zayn grumbled as he dropped the box in the bedroom. Louis merely giggled flopping onto the CEO's massive bed.

He was officially moving in with Zayn and Harry, it was so much fun.

Harry smiled as he pulled him towards the end of the bed before leaning down and pressing a kiss to the tiny boy's lips.

"Can't wait to get to hold you every single night."

Louis smiles at Harry's comment, falling onto his back against the bed and bringing Harry with him. The CEO lets out a very unmanly squeal which has Zayn laughing at his husband.

"So glad your ours no more drama." Zayn mumbles as he begins to open one of the many boxes of the boy's belongings.

Louis sighs as he sits up on his knees, only for Harry to pull him against his chest. A little 'ugh' falls from his lips as Harry's huge frame engulfs him as they spoon.

Louis giggles as he turns around so they are face to face instead, he rests his cheek on the man's chest.

"Yeah... Liam is a bit sad i'm moving out - but he gets it. After all it's been a month since the incident."

Everyone nods and not a second later Zayn is swearing as he trips over and falls flat onto the floor.

Harry laughs hysterically at his husband, Louis on the other hand is on the scene playing nurse.

"What a good husband Harry is... so caring." Zayn mumbles, as he accepts Louis' help up.

The caramel haired boy merely laughs... yeah he can't wait for this to became his everyday norm.

----

"Don't want to see you leave." Liam mumbles, "will miss you...."

The small "boy hugs Liam, their old crappy apartment looks bare now - there is nothing in it.

"Don't worry Liam just think, you can finally live in that huge mansion of yours."

The man groans as he flops onto the kitchen counter, Louis follows suit sitting next to him.

"It will be soooo lonely."

Louis merely rolls his eyes at the man's dramatics.

"Li... you have both Manny and Jason living with you. You will live."

The rich man shrugs as he looks in the fridge and finds a single apple, "an apple... really? I swear I left a chocolate bar In there."

The small boy giggles, "ohhh was that yours oopsies." 

Liam glares playfully and not a second later he is chasing the small boy and attacking him with tickles. Louis' giggle fills the room as he begs, "mercy mercy!" 

Yeah, Liam smiles, maybe friendship is okay after all.

---

"Come on Liam..."

Liam whined as he was dragged into the nearby coffee shop by Louis, "Lou I don't want this."

The caramel haired boy shakes his head. Because it's happening whether he likes it or not.

A second later they are walking through the entrance of the shop and there in the small shop is a few people - and one man with vibrant purple hair.

"Liam... this is Niall, Niall this is Liam."

And when Liam's eyes meet Niall's.... Louis can just tell he has done something right.

Liam's mouth falls open at the pretty boy with lilac hair and suddenly he is flattening his suit and hoping he looks okay, "oh um s-sorry hi nice to meet you."

Louis can only wink at Liam as he leaves the two not a second later.

And if that night he gets a text from Niall about how amazing Liam is, well then it only boosts his pride.