13

DEDICATED TO: HarryStylesGrl4Ever because she was relatable.

If you want the next chapter to be dedicated to you consider leaving a comment about this chapter.

Liam finally pulled up to his true home. Yes, he lived with Louis - but did he truly belong in a middle-class apartment, well his answer would be no fucking way.

He much preferred his upper class home, yes, maybe upperclass was an understatement. His 7.3 million dollar mansion holds his secret life, well secret from some people, evident to others. 

When Liam tells Louis he is going to work, what he truly means is he is taking the thirty minute trip to his mansion, turning from the softy Louis knows him as, Into one of the most powerful men in the entertainment industry

He sighed as he walked inside, eyes rolling when he noticed none other than his business allies."

"Manny

"Manny. What on earth are you doing here?" Liam flopped down next to his friend, he wasn't surprised to see the man, he often let himself into the large homing, having remembered the security code by heart.

Manny was one of his closest business allies, together they knew when to strike, when to promote when to speak and when to keep quite. Liam was the brains, of the traditional celebrity, such as business people and actors. Manny was the brains of the modern-celebrity, such as youtubers and bloggers. Together they were the most feared PR team, they could destroy, or make you a millionaire.

"So I assume you haven't looked at the news this morning?" Manny raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow.

Immediately Liam sat up straight, voice deepening as he frowned, "what?"

With a sigh the man opened his phone to News, revealing the latest section on Taylor Swifts album drop. He skimmed through the article, jaw locking as anger boiled through his body.

"We had a deal. SugarPop were to hint her song Gorgeous was about Joe Alwyn. What the fuck is this about Kanye West. That idiot doesn't need more publicity. What did Joe's PR team say?"