28

Okay so I was sort of absolutely feeling myself the other day, so enjoy this pic of me dressed all extra

---

"No Zayn that is not happening!" Harry raised his eyebrows, appalled at the idea his husband had just suggested.

The raven haired man sighed, rolling his eyes at Harry's stubborn attitude. He took a few paces forward flopping into Harry's lap - the man was sitting on the one seater armchair placed continently in the corner of their bedroom.

"Come on Harry.... you want what is best for Louis. Even I hate to admit this, but this is best for Lou."

The curly haired man rolled his eyes as he shuffled over so his husband was half squished between the chair and his side.

"Zayn, we both hate Liam. Neither of us trust him."

It wasn't hard to tell that Louis was still very sad about his relationship with Liam. The tiny boy and the billionaire hadn't interacted as true friends for a month and it was truly taking a toll on Louis, now explicitly visible to an outsider.

Naturally his bosses, and boyfriends noticed.

"Harry, we might not like Liam, but Louis is our priory. You have seen how unhappy he is lately. He misses Liam, they are best friends after all. We have to do something about it, try to restore their friendship."

The curly haired man stood up with a grumble, letting Zayn fall completely to the middle of the chair with a grunt.

"I don't like this Zayn." Harry mumbled as he searched through his closet, eventually pulling out a pretty blue floral suit as he stripped putting it on.

" Harry mumbled as he searched through his closet, eventually pulling out a pretty blue floral suit as he stripped putting it on

"What are you doing babe?" Zayn asked, wondering why Harry would be dressing on their day off - a Saturday.

Harry's only response was simple, "going to speak to Liam." He turned back to Zayn briefly, "are you coming?"

----

Knock 

Knock

Knock

Three loud, powerful knocks sent vibrations throughout the large wooden door of none other than Liam Payne's million dollar home.

The CEOs had no idea if he would be home, but truthfully, they could only hope - because Louis' happiness depended on Liam being there.

A second later Harry was grunting in annoyance before pressing the bell again, something they had tried before knocking.

Eventually the hear rushed footsteps and a simple call of, "hold your horses!"

Zayn stands up straighter, having agreed with his husband to do the talking. The minute Liam opens the door they see the shock and hesitation on the rich man's face.

Liam looks both baffled and worried. Almost as if he wants to slam the door in their face and retreat to the safety of his bedroom.

"Harry.... Zayn. What a surprise."

Liam looks vulnerable compared to the two well dressed CEOs. He is in track pants and a graphic tee, bare foot.

"We need to talk Liam..."

And the man merely frowns, and he can't tell the CEOs don't want to be here, so he merely opens his door silently motioning for them to enter.

---

"Louis.... can we talk please." Liam coughs, gaining the boys attention.

Liam is standing at the entrance to Louis' bedroom, he looks shy with his hands behind his back.

Zayn and Harry had made some important points about friend, trust and honesty during their talk. They noted that although they do not like Liam, that they like Louis. They said that although they would always worry that Liam would steal Louis, they recognised the importance of Louis' friendship with him.

So in short, it was the CEOs confidence and influence that led Liam to be standing in front of one of the prettiest boys about to beg for his understanding.

Louis nods as he sits up in bed, patting the empty space next to him, "of course Liam..."

And finally Liam is moving forward and he sits where Louis patted, probably slightly further away than he would have a month ago - it proves how much this conflict has affected their friendship.

"What did you want to say?" Louis quizzes when Liam remains silent.

Eventually the latter speaks up.

"Lou.... you are my best friend, their is no denying that. You make me happy when times are grey and you put a smile on my face. I should have never lied or hidden the truth to you. I should have trusted that you, as my friend for years would never look at me the way others do. That I would be more than a endless ATM to you. You have never treated me like those people, and I'm sorry that I treated you like those people. The people who only want me for money. I was just scared...."

And Lous doesn't know what to say, he remains silent, body now fully facing Liam as he stares into his honest brown eyes.

"I-What I am trying to say is, I would love if you would forgive me. I can't stand this anymore. I just want us... want us to be best friends again. I love you Lou."

And suddenly Louis is letting a tear spill down his pretty rosy cheek as he pulls the man into a bone breaking hug, "Liam, I'm sorry for letting this come between us as much as I did. Fuck, yes please let's just be friends again. I missed you. I love you to. You're the best of friends...."

And Liam is both struck with absolute joy and despair over those last three words.

Best of friends.

Only friends.... 

The words haunted Liam and Louis remained oblivious. 

So they finally made up.

But what do you want to see next?