The Heart of Worship

GOD WELCOMED HIS PEOPLE.

In this church,everybody is welcome. It doesn't matter from what religion you come from. Here in the House of God, you are called to be His holy people. For it is not in the denomination that we belong to that our salvation is guarantedd but on the "rock" that is built upon that is JESUS CHRIST. For you yourselves are the church.

The Lord God wants to welcome you in this church. All of you who have come from the different walks of life gathered here for one purpose and that is JESUS.

There are just so many congregations in this world. All busy proving which understanding is better. Which interpretation of the Bible is more correct. Pointing out to the faults in the understanding or lack of it instead of finding a common ground that JESUS. THE VERY HEART OF ALL WORSHIP.

Does it matter in the Kingdom of God if you're Catholic, Protestant, Methodist or Baptist?
NO.
What would matter is that you accepted JESUS.

And if you have faith in Jesus, that faith must manifest in your actions. For faith without action is dead.
How do we put our faith in action?
SHOW LOVE.
How then do we show love?

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 says:
"Love is patient, Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonors others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always hopes, always perseveres."

More than your religion, this is what really matters. How well have you loved others?

For we all have but One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism. Ephesians 4:5-6

And so one who accepted Jesus must find welcome from the others who also accepted Him. For all of us are one in Him. Not divided by the names of the congregation we belong to, for a true worshiper must worship in Spirit and in Truth. For God is Spirit.

On our own, we are already a church, and together we strengthen each other. That our faith is one in JESUS. (John 4:24)

We must not limit the love and grace of God in our own understanding and define Him in the system and doctrine of any religion for He is bigger than all of these. He is beyond our understanding.

And so Brothers and Sisters, be kind to all. Do not limit your faith to the traditions and system of the church that you are used to. Instead ask yourselves these:

Do I possess the Spirit of the Lord that I worship? Do I show them in my actions? Does the Spirit of God bore fruit in me?

Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruits of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things, there is no law."

Aim to find these things in every person who claims to be a Christian instead of looking for the difference. And to truly have Jesus in us, is to show these fruits.

Remember this Brothers and Sisters and the grace and peace be to you from God Our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Pastor Renee Jung
First Sermon in the House of God inspired by the Holy Spirit.

______________________________

1 Corinthians 1:1-3

Greetings from Paul

1 This letter is from Paul, chosen by the will of God to be an apostle of Christ Jesus, and from our brother Sosthenes.

2 I am writing to God's church in Corinth,[a] to you who have been called by God to be his own holy people. He made you holy by means of Christ Jesus,[b] just as he did for all people everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours.

3 May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace.