The Spiritual World

"But it was to us that God revealed these things by his Spirit. For his Spirit searches out everything and shows us God's deep secrets.  No one can know a person's thoughts except that person's own spirit, and no one can know God's thoughts except God's own Spirit. And we have received God's Spirit (not the world's spirit), so we can know the wonderful things God has freely given us." 1 Corinthians 2:10-12

Because we have received God's Spirit, He allowed us to understand things and so the Spiritual World is real to us for we see and hear that no eye has seen and no ear has heard.  For these are spiritual things.

When God created the world He gave man dominion over all the creatures of the earth.  The world was so beautiful and God was happy.  The devil in his jealousy wanted to destroy it and found a way to get his way into the world through lie and deception. 

Because of the serpent's lies, God cursed it and made it crawl on its belly.  In the same manner spiritual snakes are born because of the sin of lie and deception that man has made. Lies woven give birth to the spiritual web that gives birth to spiritual spiders.  When they are seen in the spirit world, violence and death are sure to follow and there will be no peace.

Isaiah 59:4-8

No one cares about being fair and honest.
The people's lawsuits are based on lies.
They conceive evil deeds
and then give birth to sin.
5 They hatch deadly snakes
and weave spiders' webs.
Whoever eats their eggs will die;
whoever cracks them will hatch a viper.
6 Their webs can't be made into clothing,
and nothing they do is productive.
All their activity is filled with sin,
and violence is their trademark.
7 Their feet run to do evil,
and they rush to commit murder.
They think only about sinning.
Misery and destruction always follow them.
8 They don't know where to find peace
or what it means to be just and good.
They have mapped out crooked roads,
and no one who follows them knows a moment's peace.

Now the devil has a counterfeit for all the things that God has made.  His main goal is to steal, kill and destroy.  For every creature that God made has a soul.  Even the stones will praise God if man shall not praise Him. 

Luke 19:38-40

38 "Blessings on the King who comes in the name of the Lord!
Peace in heaven, and glory in highest heaven!"c]">[]

39 But some of the Pharisees among the crowd said, "Teacher, rebuke your followers for saying things like that!"

40 He replied, "If they kept quiet, the stones along the road would burst into cheers!"

And because even stones can praise, everything else that God made has a soul that we ought to take care of for God has made us stewards of His creation. But if the spirit of the enemy settles in man's heart, it will drive man to pollute and destroy the water, air,  land and everything that is in it destroying the beauty of God's creation.

The devil also sends out his own evil stewards to guard territories to scare man, making him scared, sick, feel tired and hopeless until he gives up the authority that God gave him over all that is on the earth.

The devil full of lie and deception also created counterfeit spirits to everything that God made to snatch the world from man to take and rule over it. But since they are just spirits they look for anything that they could use to take form.

When God said that man must not make any image of anything in the heavens or on earth or in the sea, it was not just because He is a jealous God but because God knew that the devil will use these images to bring his evil spirit into form so it could perform its evil deeds and harm man and rest of the creation. Demons reside in the statues that in man's lack of knowledge of God's ways bow down to them and forget the that the devil too can perform miracles.

The devil full of lie and deception also created a counterfeit spirits  to everything that God made to snatch the world from man to take and rule over it. But since they are just spirits they look for anything that they could use to take form.  When God said that man must not make any image of anything in the heavens or on earth or in the sea, it was not just because He is a jealous God but because God knew that the devil will use these images to bring his evil spirit into form so it could perform its evil deeds and harm man and rest of the creation. 

"You must not make for yourself an idol of any kind, or an image of anything in the heavens or on the earth or in the sea."

Deuteronomy 5:8

The devil even tries to manipulate how man thinks by sending evil spirits to influence man's decisions and behavior  over things.  He takes advantage of the brokenhearted and use their mourning to oppress them.  These spirits then captures, chains  and shackles man in the spirit world that he fails to know who he really is in God and rely his happiness on what is worldly and wicked becoming more like the enemy than of God's.

If man only realizes how much power God has given him as steward, he will never be afraid of these evil creatures that try to snatch the beautiful creation that God made for him because of love.  That he also has power because he is made in the image and likeness of The Creator.

Genesis 1:26-27

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created He them."

Man must know who he really is and redeem the authority that the devil snatched away from him making him feel inferior and helpless.  He must take dominion once again and rise above the devil for he is no match to the children of God. 

Cleanse and cover yourselves with the Blood of Jesus that the enemy will have no stronghold in you.  And in His name, lift the veil of darkness that the enemy has covered you with.  Plead three times to the Blood of Jesus the Savior.  Bind the spirits and send them to where they belong.  Pull them out from the world that God has created for you and you alone.

Rise up!  Take authority once again.  Know God and know the power He has given you and glorify Him as your Maker.