Charmed

The children stiffened when the doorbell chimed, Ciara sending them a comforting smile.

"Calm down things will be okay," she assured and they both instantly relaxed.

The wooden door opened to reveal Kurt's long lean, muscular form. He looked tired to Ciara's thorough gaze, but no less handsome than she had remembered him. All his dissaproving feature out the door with the wind. Something magical was happening. She stared into his Bold green eyes that matched the kids...and from the soiled jeans and matching shirt she surmised that he had spent a hard day working his ranch.

Kurt drew in the scent of her lovely perfume that was mixed with the scent of ginger, the combination almost hypnotizing.He had never admired a someone with so much passion in a split second.

Perhaps Vince was correct ! Ciara was a witch.

Although she had denied him purchase of her land, at this moment he could only feel grateful towards her for ensuring his children's safety. He saw happiness inside them buried upon the worry faces. No doubt the could only imagine if trouble was to come their way.

"Please come inside," Ciara told him, stepping aside to allow him to enter.

"I can't thank you enough, Miss Northwitch!"

"Ciara," she corrected.