mission complete..

"They said that she told them that after the marriage, she planned to send them away!"

"To school," he filled in, his face tensing still expressionless .

Soul Search Ciara thought silently.

This would bring her to her happy place.

She was almost certain that Kurt wasn't going to be able to control his anger.

He most certainly appeared angry.

A gripping ghostly whisper crossed the room.

"hunch of a romance "

C-C and Kurt bounded back to reality .

"I've read plenty about abuse this year!" She stated.

"Along with that I have personal experience. Before I moved I worked in a building where a place called Dyfs helped batter woman and children mostly."

Dyfs was a child protection agency. The building was huge because there were different agency that helped the community rebuild itself. Ciara had been employed as a assistant for a company, Which provided many services. She was only the best assistant there but she was very knowledgeable about the processes of the legal involvement which took place. Her boss being a busy woman and all.

Ciara would pick up the slack. Taking on cases and writing up reports. Doing more than what she was receiving pay for. There were times when she actually had gotten left watching children in most cases. She had the resources she needed to be promoted in a matter of seconds. Let's just say she wasn't in it for the money. Like everything else in Ciara's life. She had a bond with the Dfys and didn't even know it. Was it to prepare her for this situation? Magic happens for a reason. She would soon find this out.