00

Prologue

. . .

I don't know if I'll close my eyes or leave when I see both of them kissing each other. I know he loves her so much, that's why I can't win this. . . I can't win over her. I knew for a long time that I wasn't going to win. I can't win his heart. But I still forced it. 

"I love you. . ." mahinang bulong ni Marco pagkatapos ng kanilang halik.

She's his dream wife.

Mas lalong dumami ang aking luha. Siguro kahit anong gawin ko wala talagang makakapagpabago ng pagmamahal niya. He really loves her, and I'm so evil to destroy them. Is this what love can do?

I knew from the very beginning that they were perfectly fit for each other. But I still tried to change his mind. I want him only for me. Maybe I don't know how to love. . . but I think I have already given my best to make him love me back. 

If it is not really me. . .If he really can't love me back. . . I think it's the right time.

Alam kong kaya ko 'to kahit na mag-isa kahit na mahirap. I have my own money. I can buy things that I want. I wish I could also buy love if I could only buy him and make him love me.

My mind was not clear, but my heart decided on its own. If I can't make him happy, what's the use if he's with me? If he's not happy with me, then I'm willing now to disappear. I'm not ready to let him go, but I can't let myself watch him suffer while he's with me. 

Kahit hindi niya sabihin, all this time he just wanted me to disappear in their life. But I keep on pushing myself towards him. I keep forcing him to stay with me.

I am very sorry for all the things I've done to both of you, Marco. I am foolish! I allowed myself to be wrong. . . to be evil just because of love. Totoo nga ang sinasabi nila na love can make you things you wouldn't think you could do.

I know it's my fault. . . that's why Marco became like that. He cheats on her. I make him cheat on her! It's my fault. . . I forced him to love me. I forced myself to him. We wouldn't reach this point if I did not make all those mistakes. I ruined them!

I love you, Marco. But I' am very tired. . . to love you. I'm so tired to hope that you will love me just as how you love Mayzee. I can't watch you sad forever while you're forcing yourself to be with me. 

I love you. I wanted you to be happy even if it is not with me. I promised myself that this time I would do the right thing. I will choose to let go if that can make both of you happy. I think this is already my karma.

I need to fix myself first. . .We need to heal ourselves. . .I will now let you be happy with her. 

Goodbye. . . someday we will meet again. . . and maybe you'll meet our love.

. . .