dedication..

Hello my friends!

First, I just want to express my deepest gratitude to all of you, for reaching this far into this quote unquote little book.

Second, I hope that you had enjoyed reading this book and I guess, this is my time to apologize for all the cliff-hangers I have done in this book. 😅😅😅

Third.. If you really loved the BOOK.. PROMOTE IT.. OKAY!!!!!????!!!???!!
Recommend it! Share it! Are we clear?!
😂😂😂 Just Kidding. 🍭 *lollipop for you, so don't cry*

I had appreciated all the reads and votes, and of course...

....THE ENTHUSIASTIC AND DRASTIC COMMENTS that you had all "typed" in the comment box on every chapters.

So, I like to give a special mention to my dear friends who filled the comment box with their 'colorful' comments, ideas and guesses.

Ristin_Yalc and AngelDirectioner15, the sadistic duo. Oh gosh, how would I describe the two of you? Hmmm. 🤔
Ristin loves the book but hates the author for too much cliff-hangers. AngelDirectioner15 , I guesssss.. Hmmmm... I guess I would just keep my mouth shut. Just check out the REPORTED comments she posted on some parts. Joke my sushi girl! Love yah! 😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️

To zahera37, mon amie, who almost spoiled the story because of her ACCURATE and CORRECT ideas about the story 😂. ThatLoyalFangirl21, who I think hates all the characters in this book 🙂🔫. Peace!
parthian4ever , who spent 2 hours, I guess, reading this whole book without giving herself a break 😂. To gracy2486, aneesamuhammed786, to my sister IfiamKawaii ..
To lindaahmadi , my Antie, also to Priyaroyalg my dearie, who both promoted this book... Thank you! 😊😭😘

And to all my friends who voted, like ThereseG14 PrincessLockwood ShingekiNoMila031 The_Aloof AUTHENTICREVEUSE Vayvay_koza LovJez Jelaine_Uy ... AND SO ON AND SO FORTH! 😂😂😂😂😂 Peace on Earth!

Oh by the way, I will edit and polish this book, so I need help. Just pm me if you want to help me correct some grammar issues.
I would really appreciate "a lift".

So...

I guess, I would love to build a reputation as one of the cliff-hanger maniac! 😂😂😂

So.. I'll end with a cliffhanger!

If you want to know who CHARLIE PISTONE is.. CHECK THE CLUE that he HAD SAID to the old detective..
"Go to the bookshelf  (3rd or 4th chapter, I think?) and find the book where Charlie himself, put on the back of it, his little handy dandy notebook.."
WHEN YOU'RE FINISHED FINDING THE TITLE OF THE BOOK, GOOGLE it and LOOK AT THE NAME OF IT'S AUTHOR..
😂😂😂😂😂 You have your WIFI.. then use it! 😂😂😂

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Ciao! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️