dead end..

Chief Detective Fred Alred slowly moved towards Winston Gavino with his caliber .45, pointed directly to Winston Gavino.

Winston was just smirking sarcatically, as if he's provoking the old detective to pull the trigger. But though sarcastically smirking and playing cool, it's very vivid on Winston's face that if it was chess game.. IT WAS ALMOST A CHECKMATE for him.

ALL GUNS WERE NOW POINTED ON Winston Gavino's direction.

But Winston also have a gun on his hand... And NO ONE KNEW THAT HE WAS WEARING A THIN ALLOY, BULLET PROOF VEST UNDER HIS FANCY BROWN SUIT.

He also knew that unless he fired that gun on someone.. No one on that very place can shoot him. SO, HE DECIDED TO PLAY THE OLD DETECTIVE, WITH HIS MIND GAMES.

The old detective yelled at Gavino while  walking slowly and straightly, towards Gavino's direction, with his gun pointed to Winston. The old detective uttered, "Put the gun down Winston! You're out of moves now! Don't you even dare move that gun up or point that to me, or else, I'll have to shoot you!!"

Winston sarcastically laughed then slowly raised his right hand and pointed the gun towards the old detective then sarcastically uttered, "Like this.... old man?! Huh? Ha-ha-ha-ha! I know you can't pull that trigger on me! I know you're scared of me! I know you can't do it! So come on and pull that trigger! Kill me! Come on! Ha-ha-ha-ha!"

Winston Gavino was provoking the old detective as if playing mind games with him. He knew that he'll survive any shot in the body, since his wearing a bullet proof vest inside his fancy clothes. Gavino also knew that if the old detective pull that trigger on him, it would still be considered as frustrated homicide...

SO, SINCE HE KNEW THAT HE'S ALREADY OUT OF MOVES..

Gavino DID a GAMBLE...

... A GAMBLE TO DRAG DOWN THE OLD DETECTIVE WITH HIM!!

One of the member of the unit analyzed what's happening and then he realized it, so he yelled towards the old detective, "Sir don't let him provoke you.. Don't let vengeance eat the hell out of you, sir!!!"

The old detective didn't utter a word. It was strange that he just stared blankly at Gavino's devilish grin, and just continued pointing the gun towards Winston.

Winston Gavino can't believe that he was seeing a VERY COMPOSED DETECTIVE ALRED!!

So in so much desperation, he still continued his tricks on the old detective. "Did you know what I did to your very own Georgina..?", Gavino laughed so hard, and continued to mock the old detective.

The old detective was just staring at Gavino blankly, with no emotions on his face at all, with the gun still pointed towards Winston Gavino's direction.

Gavino felt that his trick was not working, so he continued, and with a FAKE LAUGH and desperation, he uttered, "So... Before you kill me, OLD MAN.. I want to make a confession. I want to tell you how I savored the innocent taste of your daughter.. How she smelled like roses and daffodils when I licked her skin and kissed her li..."

But even before Gavino finished his provoking parlance, the old detective uttered with a sinister glance and baneful look on Gavino.. "Winston.. I know you're just playing games. I'm not stupid to not know that you're just playing your tricks on me.. I already knew the evil that you had done to my daughter. I already know your plans.. I already know that you just want to drag me to hell with you... So, I think, the real question here is.. DO YOU KNOW WHAT AM I THINKING RIGHT NOW? Huh, Winston?!"