winston..

"You chose to wear a fancy black tuxedo for a police interrogation, huh Winston?", the old detective laughed so hard while mocking the multi-millionaire, Winston Gavino.

"You really want to piss me off, don't you, Old Man?", Winston replied with a devilish sarcastic grin and a sinister glance.

"What's with that face Winston? You want to kill me now, huh? Come on, here's a gun.. SHOOT ME!", then the old detective dared Winston then continued to laugh so hard.

Winston ignored him and uttered, "Come on old man, cut the crap and just ask your questions because I don't want to waste time messing with you."

The old detective chuckled and began the interrogation, "Okay, what's your relation with Charlie Pistone."

"He used to be a friend.."

"Used to, huh?"

"I believe that you heard me right, old man."

The old detective chuckled then asked another question, "You said to me awhile ago that Charlie owed you one million dollars, don't you."

"Yes I did said that."

"Okay, so I guess you'll admit also that you sent him death threats, don't you?"

"Yes I sent him death threats."

The old detective stood up, sat on top of the stainless steel table, lit a cigarette then asked, "According to the memoir that Charlie Pistone wrote on his little notebook, you said to him a month ago that if he could not pay you one million dollars plus interest within the next 30 days, you would kill him, was that right?"

"Yes, I have said that."

"Was it a coincedence that the 30 days that you had given him as an ultimatum, had ended exactly on the very day that he had disappeared?", the old detective threw back a devilish grin while staring closely to Winston Gavino.

"Yes, I believe it's all coincedence.", Winston continued fidgeting as if he was bored. "Come on old man, just cut the crap! Don't waste my time here. If you want to file a case against me, that's fine with me. But don't you ever throw up something against me that you all made up!"

The old detective replied, "I didn't made this up, Charlie left a memoir!"

Winston laughed sarcastically, "And you believe that prick huh? You believe that Charlie Pistone but you didn't even know a single thing about him, huh?"

The old detective became mad and threw his cigarette on the floor, "Why were you always victorious on pissing me off everytime you throw that long dialogues of yours?", the old man uttered in madness, "I have an evidence and that's all that matters!"

Winston laughed so hard, "What if I ask you, who is Charlie Pistone, can you still give me a decent description of him?"

The old man was pissed off, so, out of too much fury, the old man grabbed the left wrist of Winston Gavino.

THEN...

All of a sudden, Winston yelled, "Ouch!!! You damn, crazy stupid son of a *****!!!"
WINSTON GAVINO WAS HURT.