Chapter 2- Photos

Jarrod picks through the pictures Lily and Casey had been taking over the days off. So many adventures, so many memories made, so much love around the parlour.

One picture shows Casey and Lily coming off a ride in Thorpe Park. Casey was pale and trying to breath, while Lily was so excited she was trying to drag him back on.

Another shows Camille and Lily in the game store with their friends from SPD, Kat and her daughter Kathleen. The two were looking for a present for Bridge's birthday, and Camille and Lily were there for a game voucher for Casey. Kathleen is on Lily's shoulders and Camille and Kat are striking geeky poses, all of them smiling.

One shows the whole gang together in front of the ship Dominic and Fran were going on for their backpack journey around the globe. Fran was looking so excitable and Dominic had a firm arm around her. Casey is giving Camille a big hug, and Camille seems happy to be there, as is Jarrod. All of them are tearful that Dominic and Fran were leaving for a while, but at the same time everyone was happy.

The last one Jarrod looks at is the one of him and Camille. She's wearing a short, green, floaty summer dress with matching heels. Her black hair floats around her shoulders daintily. Jarrod's in a black t-shirt with shorts and Nike shoes. Camille has the biggest grin ever. Why? Because on her wrist is three stripes; her master stripes. Jarrod also has them, and the two are estatic. You can literally see the ranger in the background having a fit over it. Even the masters are excited about it.

Jarood looks up as Camille enters the room with Master Guin and Lily.

"Hi girls, how was your shopping trip?" He asks as Camille puts her three bags on her side of the bed.

"It was amazing! Free cookie samples at the bakery!" answers Lily. Master Guin laughs.

"You won't know HOW long it took to drag Lily away from that bakery!" she says. "Camille had to bribe her with a chocolate bar!"

"Cookies are Lily's nightmare fuel," chuckles Camille, "too much and she'll loose it." Everyone laughs as Lily pulls a face.

"That's rich from you Camille. How long did it take us to get out that clothes store?" asks Lily, placing a hand upon her left hip. Master Guin laughs again and Camille sighs.

"30 minutes."

"And why was that?"

"Because i wouldn't stop staring at a pair of heels."

"Hey, it wasn't just you! Lily was eying a cheetah shirt for ages!"

Jarrod laughs as the girls start to ask who took longer in the store. These three were the ones who kept the boy's in place, the ones who made sure there was laughter and chaos as well. And the best part? Camille was all his.