Chapter 15-Animals

Just because they have animal spirits, doesn't mean they don't have a favourite animal that isn't their own. All of them had a favourite animal which they liked for a reason.

Casey liked turtles because, c'mon who DOESN'T love turtles? Everyone adored turtles, but it was clear Casey was the one who loved them the most. But in all seriousness, everyone loves turtles.

Theo and Lily both loved the owl, Theo because he was interested on how they could turn their heads to see behind them, Lily because she just found them badass and loved their hilarious hooting.

RJ liked birds such as swans and mockingbirds. He just found them interesting and was amused by their actions towards others.

Dominic liked safari animals; no animal in particular, just safari animals. He has always dreamed on going on a safari one day and taking photos of them.

Camille loved hummingbirds. She was in awe at their beauty and how fast they were, as well as their humming sounds. The others would often find her in the forest clearings, drawing hummingbirds and flowers alone.

Jarrod didn't have a favourite animal, he just loved them all. There was no one animal he didn't like. Whenever the group went to the Zoo just between New Tech City and Ocean Bluff, he would be the one wandering off now and then, and it would be Casey and Camille who would be dragging him back towards the group.

Mele liked cobras, much to Camille's annoyance. Mele found their scales interesting, and generally was just amused by the way she could piss off Camille with her love for cobras.

Master Guin loved polar bears. She found baby polar bears adorable and the way the snow reflected on their fur therefore making them look white amused Guin a lot.

Fran was amused by Parrots. She loved how they mimiced people and words, and adored their vivid feathers and patterns.

Together, they could have started a Zoo with the amount of favourite animals they had all together. The amount of animals they all liked was crazy. But this was natural for them. After all, everyone has their favourites, right?