Chapter 4- Heaven Sent part 2

-JKP-

RJ groans as he falls from his handstand. "Ok, i give up! How DO you manage to stand there on your hands for ages Casey?" he asks as he flops into his chair. Lily had long ago given up along with Theo. Casey had bet that he could stand on his hands for longer than the others. And so far, he was doing just that. Jarrod was on his last legs (or hands, rather), Casey was going strong, Dominic was doing alright and Guin was doing well also, actually having a sip of cola now and then.

"He's just too good, that's how. He's a tiger, what would you expect?" says Theo as he drinks some apple juice.

"Yeah and I'M a penguin, yet I'M going fine!" laughs Guin as she takes another sip of cola. RJ chuckles at Guin, who pulls a face at him. Jarrod sighs and collapses off his hands.

"Alright, i have officially given up!" Jarrod says with a chuckle as he goes to sit down on the black bean bag. Lily tuts at him.

"I'd expect you to do quite well Jarrod. You've been training a lot, you must be quite strong by now."

"Yeah but I haven't been standing on my hands trying to keep myself up against a was during training have i Lily?" he replies with a groan, rubbing his sore hands. He puts on the black golves Camille got him. He falls into his bean bag and tilts his head, looking at Casey. "How can you stay like that for so long Casey?" he asks.

"I concentrate hard. It takes time." Casey replies. He chuckles at Jarrod groans, sipping his lemonade.

"That doesn't help!" he wails, putting his glass of lemonade to the side. Guin laughs at the lion's wail.

"It only makes sense if you understand Casey language, AKA Tiger talk." she says with a giggle. "It's hard but you get the hang of it."

Jarrod grins. "I wish i DID understand Casey language, but sadly I'm no tiger."

"I figured THAT one out a while back." Everyone laughs at Guin's statement and Jarrod pouts.

"VERY funny." he says with a grin. Guin pulls a face at him. Just then, Dominic slips and tumbles with a shout. RJ runs over to help him up and Dominic groans in annoyance.

"I don't know how you do that Casey, but you HAVE to teach me." Dominic says as he tickles Casey on his feet. Casey slips and falls to the floor. Guin cheers.

"I won!! I won!" she squeals with a grin. Jarrod and Lily clap the penguin master (or, mistress rather) as Guin flips out of position, landing on the balls of her feet lightly. "Piece of cake!" Guin says with a chuckle as Casey growls.

"No fair, Dominic tickled me!" Casey whines. Guin puts a hand to her hip and tilts her head.

"No fair? Look, you've won almost EVERY game here! You beat everyone at 1 on 1 basketball, send us flying during training and i swear you've won every time when we play Monopoly!" Guin replies snarkily, blue eyes twinkling in the light of the room. Lily chuckles and Theo grins.

"She has a point Casey." says Theo. "You DO push yourself a bit too far."

"I'm only doing my best!" sighs Casey as he takes a sip of orange juice, sitting down on the arm of the sofa. RJ chuckles.

"Your best is kicking everyone's butts at training Casey!" he points out. Dominic, Jarrod and Lily laugh. Casey pulls a face at his mentor.

"Yeah i figured that one out RJ."

As everyone laughs, two voices make them jump. "Well, whatever you say, that was pretty tough competition."

Camille appears, Mele behind her. The two grin as Camille is swarmed by her friends. Mele giggles as she is also greeted by a swarm of "Hello's" and "Your Camille's sister?" and "Another chameleon?". Mele is also greeted warmly by Jarrod, who hugs Camille tightly.