Chapter 3- Heaven sent part 1

Camille sits on the balcony, holding a gold necklace. It has a sparkling emerald in the center which shines in the moonlight. Shes not sure if she should have kept this necklace, after the last time she used its powers it frightened her. But she wanted to let the rangers know who she really was. In a flash of green moonlight, she was gone.

*1 day later*

"Has anyone seen Camille today?" asks Casey as he puts a pizza in the oven. No-one has seen Camille in a day, and everyone is worried. Lily is loosing it, Jarrod is beside himself in panic and RJ is worried, not to mention Theo is always coming up with theories that make the situation worse.

"Haven't seen her at all. I'm starting to get really worried." Says Lily.

"Hello, this is Camille we're on about! She'll be FINE!" Theo huffs as he starts to put toppings on a pizza. RJ nodded at what he said, as did Dominic. They knew that Camille could care for herself, but they were all equally concerned. Not just Camille's wellbeing, but for Jarrod too. Since Camille's disapperance, he was in a nervous wreck, worrying about her and wondering where she was. He cared for her more than anything, and she cared for him as well. But, if she loved him so much, why did she leave him and the rangers?

-Temple-

Camille sighs as she sits at the temple steps, thinking. Ice covers where she sat as she thought. It was cold; VERY cold. She shudders as she waits patiently for the person she cared for second to Jarrod; Mele, her younger sister. She hadn't seen her younger sister for years and years, and was quite concerned.

"Camille?" Camille looks up.

"Mele!"

The two rush up to each other and hugs. They didnt look alike, Mele had quite dark brown hair while Camille's was all black, and they didnt share much of a face similarity, but they were so close you could never prise them away. Camille hugs her sister, smiling.

"Mele I've been so worried! How come you didn't write?" asks Camille as they sit down on the stairs again.

"I've been really caught up Cami! Rio is so sweet!" replies Mele, her cute curls bouncing as she fidgets on her step.

"Rio eh? Is he a boyfriend?" Camille teases her younger sister. the two laugh and Camille grins as her sister pulls a face.

"He dosn't see me that way much. But he's really sweet. I love him a lot, as a friend AND more! Do YOU have a special someone Cami?"

"DON'T call me that Mele! Just because you have a short name doesn't mean i have to have one as well you know!"

"OOOH, your trying to change the subject! You DO have a crush don't you Camille?" Mele giggles as Camille turns red in the cheeks. "Come ON, you can tell me! I don't mind!"

Camille sighs as her sister keeps on begging to let her know. Eventually, she gives in. "Yes Mele, I do have a special someone. His name's Jarrod."

Mele squeals. "And lemme guess; he was the vessel for Dai Shi which was defeated by 3 teens, a backpack traveller, a resturant owner and you when you helped Jarood break free from Dai Shi!" Mele jabbers,"and the teens, the traveller and the owner are power rangers!"

Camille looks at her little sister, shocked. "And how did you know that Mele?" she asks, confused.

"Simple! I can read your thoughts! Plus our enemy Long was defeated by the GekiRangers! They're power rangers too!" Mele pulls the silver chain from around her necklace. A charm similar to Camille's shone on her neck, having a ruby in the center instead. "This thing is a miracle! I can light fires for my friends when they need it!" Mele giggles. Camille fingers at her own.

"While all I do is make things icy and... well..." Camille sighs,"why is it you got the better Angel morpher than I do?" Mele shrugs at her sister's question and sighs as well. "You told your gang?" asks Camille. Mele silently shakes her head. "Me neither. I don't know when i will tell them about it."

Mele hugs her sister tightly. "It's ok Camille. Fire and Ice! Together, we're unstoppable aren't we?"

"Kinda. Long and Dai Shi were enough to put us through our paces right?" Camille shudders. "Ugh. I still remember when we were taken from the village."

"That was scary wasn't it? But look at where we are now! It's like fate! And at least we still have the Angel Dragons!" Mele grins. "Cheer up Camille. Everything is right now isn't it?"

"Yeah. I've been waiting ro so long for you. I've been waiting for a day. My friend's are probably worried sick about me." Camille says with a small smile. She looks up to the sun. "Shall we go there now?"

"If you wanna Camille! I mean, I'd love to bring you to Japan with me so you could meet MY gang, but i fear it would take a BIT too long!" Mele says with a laugh. Camille chuckles. She loves her sister, but sometimes she has to knock some sense into her.

"Well then, we best not wait any longer!" Camille takes Mele's hand and they stand up,"lets head to my place!"

And with that, the two rush off, the ice and fire dragon necklaces shining at their unity.