Beginning

"Hey, you wanna get out of here" A small voice whispers in my ear filled with booze. As I turn around and look below me I see a woman with a tight-fitted dress that reveals way too much of her breast.

"Sure let's get out of here," I say as I grab her from her waist and walk her out of the club.

The Next Morning

"Who the fuck is this?!" A man screams across the bed that I had most likely slept with his girl in.

"Babe I can explain!" the girl says as she clenches her blanket to cover her naked body that I had marked all over.

"You weren't single were you?" I say while trying to put my pants back on, and figuring out how to get out of this shit I put myself in again.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going jackass," The man says as he tries to grab me by the collar.

The only options I have is to get punched in the face by the guy who looks like the fucking hulk or jump out of the window beside me...

As I try to figure out which the better option is the man disappears and comes back with a bat in his hand. Before the guy can get a swing in I open the balcony window and jump out of the 3rd floor landing on a dumpster that so happen to be closed at the wrong moment. "Argh!Fucking shit!"

"You crazy bastard stay right there!" The man above me says as he tries to jump out of the window but is hesitating to do so.

Yeah right, I'm crazy enough to jump out the 3rd floor but not stupid enough to wait to get my ass beat. I start running once I see the man disappears from the window above me.

I didn't stop running until I got to the place I live in, work in, and play. The only place I have and the only place I need and the last place in the world that will take me in. The "Noir Club".

It's a popular club that most people can't get into unless you have connections. They have another shady business on the side but I don't know much about that since my friend Jin the one that let me start working here in the first place told me not to get involved if I didn't want to get tied down. Other than that I'm just the clean-up boy in the morning and at night I bring cute girls in for well... I'm not sure since we can't ask unless we want to get fired.

Once I get to the entrance and make my way in, sweat dripping down my face and panting like a dog, I see Jin across the bar stand.

"Running away from another angry one-night stand," He says as he brings out two glass cups and a flask filled with anything that was left over the night before.

"Nah not this time I'm just running away from a one-night stand's boyfriend... well more like the fucking Hulk," I say as I take a sit on the counter beside the wall.

"Hulk?" Jin says in confession while taking a sit across from knowing I'm going to tell him everything that went down last night and this morning.

Minutes Later

" Jimin You fucking jumped out the 3rd floor, you idiot?!" He says while looking in pain because he had just choked on some vodka that burns like hell.

"Well yeah I wasn't going to let him beat with a fucking bat, my face is the only good thing about me," I say while making a sarcastic gesture to my face knowing the response I'm going to get from Jin.

"Well you're right about that, but I'm still way more handsome than you are," Jin says while making a narcissistic smile while fixing his hair in the reflection of the glass cup.

"Yeah sure," I say while grabbing the mop by the wall beside me to start cleaning up all the vomit that people left behind.

"Aren't you starting a bit early?" Jin says while pointing at a puddle of vomit that was beneath a table.

How the fuck did they get under there." So that I can get ready for tonight" I say while trying to mop up the vomit."I have a feeling something interesting is going to happen tonight."

"Like what, you finally being tied down by a girl," Jin says while tying down an invisible bow.

"Maybe," I say while we both look at each other seriously which doesn't last very long.

"Fuck Jimin, I thought you were serious for a sec, "Jin says as we both start laughing.

"Jin I'm never going to be tied down by a woman... Well, at least not until hell freezes over." I say as I throw the mop in a bucket filled with chlorine.

_________________________________________________

A/N

3:24am I know its long and boring but.. I hope it was still bit interesting for you to save it and for the next chapter After all this is only the beginning.  XOXO GOSSIP GIRL~ Just kidding.

  XOXO GOSSIP GIRL~ Just kidding