1

Vanoss' pov
"Hey Evan. I heard we were getting a new kid today," Wildcat said as he played paper soccer with Mini.

"Really? What's their name?" I asked, laying back in my seat. School hadn't started yet and I usually came here early to hang out with friends.

"I think it was something like Jonathan but he preferred Delirious," Wildcat said, scoring a goal.

"Why Delirious?" Cartoonz (not doin it properly cause meh laziez) asked, playing with his hood.

"Why Cartoonz Luke?" Bryce asked, playing chess with Ohm.

"Good point," Cartoonz said, laughing. We all joined in as the bell rang.

"And cue the lesson of hell and torture," I groaned. I hated school but at least I got to hang with my friends. Everyone walked in and sat in their normal seats then a short boy with messy black hair and a mask walked in. He looked kinda shy as he quietly walked to the seat at the back of the class, sitting down and minding his own business.

The teacher came in and started the lesson but my eyes were on the new kid. He stared down at his book, seeming to be writing something but never once looked up at what the teacher was doing. Was he even listening?

"Hey Tyler?" I whispered, leaning closer to him so the teacher wouldn't hear me.

"Yea Ev?" He whispered, also leaning over.

"What school did the new kid used to go to?" I asked.

"Ahh, not sure. But I heard he got kicked out after some accident. Word says he killed someone but that might not be true," Wildcat said. Killed someone?

"EVAN! TYLER! DO YOU TWO THINK MY LESSON IS SO BORING YOU NEED TO TALK IN IT?" The teacher yelled, making me and Wildcat jump.

"Yes! It sucks!" I called out.

"It's so boring! Why do we even need to learn this shit?" Wildcat whined.

"This is basic maths! You will need to know it if you want to get a job in the future!" The teacher shot back.

"Not if I die of boredom in this stupid class," I complained. Everyone started to make a fuss as me and Tyler smirked at the teacher.

"Well then. Come up and answer this question if you have such a smart mouth," Mrs said, thinking she had won. I shrugged and got up, taking the pen from her and solving the problem with ease. She looked at me in shock as I walked back to my seat, giving Tyler a high five.

"Fine then Evan. Just don't disturb my class again," she said, obviously defeated.

"Actually, I prefer Vanoss and you were the one that disturbed the class with your yelling," I stated. Her eye twitched as she spun around and continued her lesson; I doubt anyone was actually listening to it anymore.

"You and your pride Evan," Cartoonz sassed.

"Hey, I'm just a wise little owl," I said quietly, sitting back in my chair and quietly talking with everyone nearby. The bell finally rung and me and Cartoonz left to our next class. Art. One of the only classes I really enjoyed. Mostly because the teacher lefts us do what ever we want as long as we got our work done and we didn't burn down the classroom... again.

"Hey ah, Vanoss right?" An unfamiliar voice asked from behind me. I turned around and saw the new kid behind me. "Can you tell me where my class is? I'm kinda new here."

"Sure, Hey Cartoonz wait up!" I called out. He stopped and turned around, heading back over to us. I looked at the timetable the kid had given me and smiled. "You have the same class as us, here. Follow me."

I gave him back his timetable and motioning him to follow. He quickly caught up and walked to my left a little, Luke to my right. I noticed how people would keep walking into him since he was so small.

"Hey ah, Delirious right?" I asked him when it was a little clear. He looked at me and nodded. "Here, stand in between us so people don't walk into you. Ain't no one mess with us." He nodded an moved in between me and Cartoonz, rubbing his arm cutely. Wait what? Well, he is kinda cute. But I can't let myself think like that. I barely even know him.

We reached our art class and went inside, class had already started but the teacher just gave us a nod. Like I said, he's awesome. Cartoonz invited Delirious over to sit with us since we only had four out of five people at the table. Me, Cartoonz, Moo and Terroriser.

"Yo Evan. Who's this?" Moo asked, motioning to Delirious.

"New kid. His name is Delirious," I said, motioning for Delirious to speak up.

"Hey Delirious. Names Moo, this is Terroriser. But just call him Brian if you get mixed up," Moo said with a smile. Delirious nodded and took his seat in between me and Cartoonz. He pulled out a book and opened it to an amazing sketch of a batman but with a raccoons head.

"Yo dude, that looks wicked," me and Cartoonz said at the same time. I gave him a glance but payed no more attention to him as I read what was on the drawing.

"Batcoon? Is that what he's called?" I asked. Delirious nodded shyly and pulled out his pencils, continuing to draw and shade his artwork. I let him be as I pulled out my own art book and turned to where I was drawing 'Night Owl'.

"Man that looks cool as shit," Delirious said, looking over at my work.

"Thanks," I said with a smile. He looked over at Cartoonz and had the same reaction when he saw what he was drawing. For some reason I felt jealous that he didn't like just mine but I shrugged it off as I continued my own work.

"Okay class. Get into groups of two or three. You will be making a sculpture of your own choice with your group. Go crazy," the teacher said and the room burst into conversations.

"Yo Delirious. Wanna be in a group with me and Cartoonz?" I asked, not wanting to just ditch Luke.

"Yeah, we'll make whatever you want to make," Cartoonz said. Delirious thought for a second before his eyes lit up behind his mask.

"TEDDY BEARS!" He exclaimed. How could this kid be a killer?

Hey, I like teddy bears and I'm a killer. Don't judge.