Prologue: Meet Oksana

Prologue: 

Meet Oksana

Some people think the world is too big, but for any Otaku, the world is too small. In the world of Anime, stories can be set anywhere from medieval kingdoms to alien planets. The creator can write any story they imagine, in any world they imagine. In reality, there is only one world, or is there?

Meet Oksana Himura, she is a 15-year-old girl who lives with her family in America. Even though she has Japanese origins on her mother's side, her mother has neglected to educate her on ANY of her Japanese culture. Oksana has learned everything she knows from the internet and, of course, her collection of Manga books and Anime shows. She is fascinated with the culture behind Anime and loves how each character is drawn differently, but somehow still resembles the average Anime character. She is currently a Freshman in high school (1st Year). This is a story where dreams do come true and reality is distorted into imagination. This is the story of a normal girl who experiences magic right in front of her eyes. 

---------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I am aware this is very short but it's the prologue just introducing the character so it would be boring if it was too long! Please give me any feedback and recommendations on what you want to see in this story! I am writing this without an outline so i'm just writing as i go. Please enjoy!