Chapter 14: Solving Problems Left to Right

Chapter 14:

Solving Problems Left to Right

A discussion between Shiro and Yukino...

"I knew you were trying to warn Oksana about me. You are truly terrible at hiding your intentions, little brother." Yukino laughs maniacally.

"Excuse me Miss Yukino. He is only 2 minutes younger than you." Kuro corrects Yukino.

"Kuro! Shut up!" Yukino yells at Kuro.

"I am truly sorry Miss." Kuro bows down to her.

"Kuro. Stop sucking up to my sister, she isn't worth the trouble." Shiro's voice plays through the phone.

"Shiro. Stop being a complete jerk, it isn't worth the trouble." Yukino mocks her brother.

"No one will be able to take you seriously if you keep acting like a child." Shiro sighs.

"Have you forgotten? We are only 15. We are still children." Yukino crosses her arms.

"Your age doesn't matter. If you are mature enough, you aren't considered a child anymore." Shiro's voice seems to fade as if he is distracted.

"Are you getting distracted again? You seriously have to pay attention to our conversation." Yukino pouts.

"I don't pay attention to things I don't care about." Shiro answers.

"Now who is the child?" Yukino smirks.

"You are, as always, sister." Shiro grins and ends the call.

Back to Oksana...

"Who knew school was so hard?" I whine laying on the floor of my house.

"Everyone does, Sana." Haruhi giggles.

"I am failing every single class and will have to be sent down to class 1-D if I don't ace the big tests coming up." I cross my arms, kicking my feet up into the air.

"All the way to class 1-D? You won't have any classes with me or the twins." Haruhi sighs.

"Exactly, I have absolutely no other friends beside the Host club. IF I don't have any of you in my class. Girls will pick on me. They are jealous because I get to hang out in the Host club." I twirl my pencil.

"Oh, I see. I guess I could help you get back on track with your studies." Haruhi mumbles.

"Really! That would be awesome!" I jump into the air.

Time skip to Tuesday morning...

While I get dressed I stare at the bloody note for 10 minutes before leaving the room. The note is just sitting there, waiting to be part of a crime scene. I still wonder whose blood Yukino used for the note. Today is the day I answer some unanswered questions. I walk out of my doorstep to find another note. This time it is not written in blood.

"This is Shiro. I am writing to you in hopes that you receive this message before Yukino does. I am coming to Japan to meet you. I think there is something special about you we should talk about." The note makes me giggle.

Shiro wants to meet me? What's special about me? I crumble up the note and put it in my pocket. I walk to school and arrive on time. In the middle of class I am called to Music Room 3, just like yesterday. I walk to the room hoping it's not Kuro again.