Chapter 6: Secret Illegitimate Child

Chapter 6:

Secret Illegitimate Child

A Secret Conversation Between Oksana's Father and Mother

"Eito, there is something suspicious going on with Oksana." Izumi whispers to Eito.

"Izumi, she is probably fine." Eito crosses his arms.

"Are you not concerned one bit? She forgot I wasn't her mother. I lied and told her I was her step-mother. Even though I was married to you at the time Oksana was born. Oksana is the illegitimate child of you and that psychotic woman from Italy." Izumi balls her hands into a fist out of anger.

"Let's keep it that way. She doesn't need to know." Eito embraces Izumi to calm her down.

Back to Oksana...

I wake up on the floor of my room.

"How did I get here?" I yawn.

"Silly, you fell asleep on the way home from the Hitachiin Manor. Me and Rin brought you to your room, but you must have fell out of bed." Ruka smiles.

I honestly can't handle these annoying twins anymore.

"Could you leave me in privacy for a bit? I need to collect my thoughts." I glare at Ruka.

I miss my small room. I had all my cool stuff in there like my laptop, sketchbook, and manga books. I wonder if they have a computer here I could use. I call up a maid and Mrs. Kirigaya comes.

"Could I have a computer?" I crack a small smile.

"Sure thing Miss. Himura!" Mrs. Kirigaya answers.

She comes back with a black laptop with my name carved into it. What is this luxury? I open the laptop to find out information about myself. I look everywhere. I am a clean slate. As if the moment before I popped in this world, the Himura family never existed. I am still confused why Momo and I crossed over worlds but the rest of my family is nowhere to be seen. I am absolutely clueless about everything going on. I await Monday when school starts again. Sunday goes by like a flash of light on a car passing by.

Time skip to Monday morning...

I open my eyes to the sight of the twins standing at the end of my bed.

"Oksana! We fixed up your dress even more for you!" The twins squeal.

"Oh! Thank you!" I give them a warm smile.

The twins hand me the dress and my mouth drops. They have colored the dress in a rainbow of colors and have cut the dress scandalously short.

"Wha--what have you done to the dress?" I look at them with frustration.

"In your exact words you said, 'Now if only I could change the color', but we don't know your favorite color so we just did them all!" The twins jump in the air with excitement.

"First of all, why did you choose rainbow? Second of all, what does that have to do with cutting it so short?" I furrow my brows, ready to explode.

"Well, it looks much more pretty shorter!" The twins giggle.

I look down at their own maid outfits which were also cut short. I roll my eyes.