Chapter 16: Double Trouble

Chapter 16:

Double Trouble

"Hideki, I have tried my hardest to stay normal. I can't hold back any longer." Chika embraces Hideki tightly.

"Chika, as long as I am by your side. I won't let anyone hurt you because you are different." Hideki grabs Chika by the chin.

"Ugh. This show sucks." I groan as I shut off the TV.

"Hey! I was watching that." Ruka throws a pillow at me.

"Aren't you supposed to be a maid? Not my roommate." I sigh.

"I was cleaning the...um...couch." Ruka wipes her forehead as if she has been working hard.

"By laying on it? I don't think so." I throw the pillow back at Ruka.

"I'll clean the couch next!" Rin yells jumping onto the couch and laying down.

"How have you two not been fired yet?" I roll my eyes.

"You are our boss silly, and we are besties so you would never fire us." They both giggle.

"Are you sure about that?" I groan walking up to my room.

I make my way into my room and jump onto my bed. I realize there is something under my covers.

"What the hell?" I groan feeling around my covers.

"Don't touch me there." I hear a voice call out.

"Who is in my bed?!" I scream jumping off my bed.

"No one is in your bed." I hear the voice talk again.

I scream again running out of my bedroom. I gather the courage to peek into my bed room and see the shape of someone squirming around in my bed. I grab a frying pan from the kitchen and run into my room screaming. I jump onto the bed and pull off the covers under me. I pull back the frying pan, ready to knock the person out.

"Stop!" A voice from behind me yells.

"It's just Hikaru." Kaoru says from behind me.

"Why the hell are you two in my room? Were you trying to watch me change? You perverts, I'll kill you." I am ready to explode with anger.

"We wanted to surprise you!" Hikaru sits up.

I exhale and fall back onto the bed.

"Want to spend break with us? We wanted to go to Bali." The twins say in unison.

"I'm not up for travelling far away right now, plus I don't have a passport." I sigh.

"The holiday break is coming up soon and we didn't want to leave you out. You probably have no friends to hang out with besides the Host club." Kaoru laughs.

"That's not true. I have friends!" I cross my arms and pout.

"Sure, show them to us at school tomorrow." The twins laugh hysterically.

"Fine! I will show you I'm not lying!" I flail the frying pan in the air, forgetting it's in my hand.

"Be careful. You could injure yourself." Hikaru sits up from his position on the bed and launches at me pinning me down on the bed.