Chapter 18: Who Done It?

Chapter 18:

Who Done It?

I take my place on stage. My heart is beating rapidly. I could die at any moment if I take one wrong move.

"There you are princess. You have to decide which prince you shall take as your husband." Haruhi says, bowing to me.

"Father would never let me decide. I don't have place for choices in my mind. A man should make them for me." The lines flow from my mouth naturally.

"Princess Dahlia. You have the right as a princess to make your own decisions. Women are just as powerful as men." Haruhi goes off script, annoyed by the lines of the play.

"Prince Haruhi, those aren't the lines." Tamaki whispers to Haruhi.

"Prince Haruhi, I will take it upon myself to make a decision." I put on a serious face and turn my back to the crowd and fall to my knees.

"Princess Dahlia, pick me and I will protect you from all the monstrous men of this world." Tamaki holds out his hand and I grab it falling into his grasp.

"Moe, moe, moe!" Girls in the audience start screaming in excitement, Renge included.

"Prince Tamaki, I don't need protection, I need love." I look away from him and fall away from his grasp into the arms of Kyoya.

"Princess, I can buy you anything you want. I will give you power and all the luxuries of this world." Kyoya strokes my chin and wraps his arm around my hips, pulling me closer.

"Kyoya, I don't need to be rich. Money can't buy happiness." I push myself away from Kyoya and I fall into the arms of Mori.

Mori holds me up to Honey who grabs my hand and kisses it.

"Dahlia-chan. I can give you all the sweets in the world! Takashi is my knight and will hold you whenever you want!" Honey giggles.

"Honey, I don't need sweets, or Mori to hold me. Sweets won't solve my problems." I fall to the floor again, more dramatically this time.

The twins come to me and both embrace me from each side.

"We can offer you double the fun. Two loves are better than one." The twins speak in unison holding me tightly.

"I can't love two people. It isn't true love if you have to share it." I pretend to cry, which is very real looking.

The audience gasps. Who could turn down the twins?

"Princess Dahlia, I can't offer you money, sweets, or protection. I can offer you love. I know it's simple, but it's all I have." Haruhi grabs my hand and bows down to me.

"Prince Haruhi, love is the only thing I need." I cry out and embrace her.

The kiss scene is about to come up and I hope the murderer will make their move. I can't have my first kiss be with another girl! Suddenly, Shiro runs onto the stage and launches towards me.

"Watch out Oksana! The light!" Shiro launches towards me, causing me to fall to the floor and he lands on me.

When Shiro lands on me his lips align with mine and we kiss, on accident of course. The light falls from the ceiling barely missing me and it causes a hole in the stage. The audience boos.