Chapter 19: Trip to the City

Chapter 19:

Trip to the City

"Wake up sleepyhead!" Ruka whispers in my ear.

"GAH! Don't do that!" I fall out of my bed.

"It's my job as your maid to take care of you. If you sleep all day you won't have a healthy sleep schedule!" Ruka smiles.

"Thanks for your help, but I think I need extra sleep." I roll back onto my bed and plant my face into a pillow.

Ruka proceeds to throw an outfit on my bed she put together. I take a glance at the outfit and gasp in terror. The shirt is a black crop tank with rips in it, with the neckline cut very low. The shorts are black "booty shorts" with holes in them. I spot out fish net stockings next to the outfit with black combat boots on the floor.

"First of all, whose clothes are these? Second of all, why?" I gag at the thought of wearing such a horrendous outfit.

"They are from Rin's closet! You should see what she wears when she isn't in her maid's outfit." Ruka giggles.

"I'll pass. This isn't really my style." I whine.

"All you wear is the same Ouran Academy uniform. Do you have any other clothes?" Ruka scoffs.

"Yes! I have a shirt and jeans that came with this house." I realize how pathetic I sound.

"You can't wear that outfit today!" Ruka squeaks.

"Why? I am not going anywhere." I groan.

"Put on the outfit Oksana! I am not opposed to dressing you myself!" Ruka pouts.

"Ok, god! I am not wearing it out anywhere though." I kick her out of my room and put on the scandalous outfit Ruka gave me.

I walk out of my room and twirl around to show Ruka the outfit. She squeals and claps in excitement.

"Wow Sana! You look like a woman!" She giggles.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" I cross my arms.

I go into the living room and sit on the couch. The room is so cold and my outfit isn't made for cold weather. I grab my baggy hoodie and put it on over my tank-top. This day will be my day of relaxation. It is a reward for myself after overcoming all that drama lately.

A discussion between the Host club over a phone call...

"Haruhi, do you know where Oksana is right now?" Tamaki asks, worried.

"Senpai, why would I know where she is?" Haruhi groans.

"You two are sisters! I just assumed..." Tamaki rambles on.

"We are not sisters, senpai." Haruhi mumbles.

"She is obviously at her house. That girl loves nothing more than sitting at home doing nothing." Kyoya enters the conversation.

"True story." The twins say in unison.

"Let's visit her!" Honey squeals.

"Yeah." Mori mumbles.

"It's settled. We are going to Oksana's house!" Tamaki smiles.

Back to Oksana...